• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neon White OST/Machine Girl appreciation thread

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.

I played the game not too long back, i was already kind of a nut for it since i enjoy speedrunning a lot (this is what growing up on sonic games does to you) but holy shit the music and aesthetic are so perfectly created it creates such a lasting experience. I regret pirating it, i will buy it on steam as soon as the cash's available

Also, the composer for Neon White makes music that goes fucking hard (Machine Girl) and they're the main reason the soundtrack is as banging as it is.

uh thats it i just made this thread because the game and its music are cool
please buy it

Kuranghi

Thanks for the music mate.

Have you ever listened to Breakcore before? If you like this I'd try Venetian Snares, start with Detrimentalist, PM for a chat about it before/after if you want.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Yeah that's dope. Soundtrack is also on Spotify in a two-parter album.

Kinda bummed this game isn't on PS5 to be honest.

Kuranghi

Labolas

Also, the composer for Neon White makes music that goes fucking hard (Machine Girl) and they're the main reason the soundtrack is as banging as it is.

uh thats it i just made this thread because the game and its music are cool
please buy it

Huh, did not know this. I remember I randomly came across that album years ago, really liked it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom