• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NerdLeaks: Forza Horizon 3 Details, coming this September 27th

- Lamborghini Centenario;
- It is set in Australia;
- Extreme terrains;
- The largest open-world ever built by PG;
- Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
- 4 player campain co-op;
- Exclusive to Xbox One & Windows 10;
- Available September 27, 2016.

link

ignata

So glad we're getting more Forza on PC. Hope this "& Windows 10" (or just "& Windows") trend continues.

Slaythe

Holy shit PC ?

Dang son.

Smart of them though cause i'm buying those XB1 games on PC (despite the horrid ports...) while I would never consider buying an xb1.

dugdug

Banned
Co-op sounds like a fun addition. Unless it has a killer showing, I'll probably wait on it. It's a bit too soon for me.

PhaZZe

Banned
PC, always nice have more games, my only forza experience was with apex, will wait for benchmarks and reviews.

RdN

Horizon is the best racing franchise out there, in my opinion.

Can't wait to get my hands on this.

Rellik

Loved the first one, got bored halfway through the 2nd one and didn't finish it. Hoping this one shakes it up a little.

Zedox

GHG been waiting on this.

I'm more interested in if this is cross-buy. That's a piece of news that hasn't come out yet.

Pooya

everything in that reddit leak a few weeks ago seems to be a thing, so about Age of Empires. Leak that too pretty plz so that I don't have to waste time later today?

Aaaaa Horizon at 60fps

The racing genre has just been totally revitalised. If the port is even remotely similar to Apex then I'm going to be blown away. Day zero for sure.

Blam

If I'm correct the new game for the PC at least will be called Forza Horizon 3: Opus. Unless that's another game that they might be working on.

Top Bottom