• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nerf: Legends - Official Exclusive Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Nerf: Legends is a new first-person shooter inspired by Hasbro's Nerf toy line. It's scheduled to release in Autumn/Fall 2021 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

Players will have the chance to gear up with a variety of existing Nerf weapons from the Mega, Ultra, and Elite lines. Nerf: Legend's intense single-player campaign will feature a multitude of challenges and boss battles across 19 different locations. Alternatively, players can hop into 4v4 team-based, or eight-player free-for-all online multiplayer matches to put their skills to the test. Nerf: Legends will also support cross-platform play, and it's available to pre-order now.

Noice, this will more than makeup for me losing my Halo Infinite Nerf skin code!

Nerf guns were my childhood so this is nostalgic

Last edited:

GymWolf

Did americans kids ever used air-pressure guns of it was more of an european thing?

26671-large-pistola-ad-aria-compressa-condor.jpg

Shit was painfull as hell, especially the harder red rubber bullets.

R6Rider

Gold Member
Did americans kids ever used air-pressure guns of it was more of an european thing?

26671-large-pistola-ad-aria-compressa-condor.jpg

Shit was painfull as hell, especially the harder red rubber bullets.
Airsoft was pretty popular when I was younger and for some areas still is. I'd probably join a group if there were any close to my area.

GymWolf

Airsoft was pretty popular when I was younger and for some areas still is. I'd probably join a group if there were any close to my area.
Airsoft is worldwide famous i think.

I was more talking about small childrens playing with this stuff instead of the more safer nerf guns.

The baddest (stupid) of us putted pins at the end of the rubber so at end of a turf war sometimes someone kinda looked like a cactus...

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Nerf Legends reviewed by Travis Northup on Xbox Series X, also available on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox One.

Nerf Legends is a broken, painful slog of an FPS that you shouldn't even consider playing as a joke.

Top Bottom