• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nervous fiddling

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
The entire point of having a strong handshake is to rub bits of your cock juices all over another man's hand.

The stronger the handshake the more you really rub it in there.
giphy.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The entire point of having a strong handshake is to rub bits of your cock juices all over another man's hand.

The stronger the handshake the more you really rub it in there.

It's a show of dominance.

When you are at a business meeting and there is a lunch break, can you sit there with a smile knowing everyone at the table is eating your man juices?

I can.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I used to think like that until I was medically circumcised when I was 19.

Now I'll never go back.
Is this just Stockholm Syndrome, or is there some specific reason you prefer cut over uncut ?

You'd have a better perspective than me, having experienced both sides.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Is this just Stockholm Syndrome, or is there some specific reason you prefer cut over uncut ?

You'd have a better perspective than me, having experienced both sides.
From a health perspective, it looks cleaner, it feels cleaner, and there's less chance of any sex-related injuries.

From a gay perspective, it looks fucking beautiful. Not mine -- I'm not that egotistical -- but others.

i wasn't expecting this lol

to answer your question: no.

but i do have "nervous fiddling". when i'm nervous/anxious my left hand kind of tenses up into a fist and i hold it close to my chest. and i move my hands about/squeeze my arm a lot. also my head/neck has some weird twitches but not sure if that's entirely anxiety related. all these things i do without thinking and the head/neck thing i have no control over. it just happens. with my arms/hands i notice i'm doing it then can stop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom