• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES belt buckle?!

Greekboy

Banned
Wow. What a great way to cockblock yourself thus ensuring you don't get laid all topped off with a nice ass kicking as you walk home alone later on that night!

Vieo

I stumbled upon this while trying to find a place where I can buy a belt just like Pootie Tang's! No luck yet though! =(

I did. And as if a guy wearing a NES controller belt buckle wouldn't be sporting a Nintendo shirt letting everyone know he loves Nintendo long before they try to get in his pants anyway. :p

Trasher

I saw a kid wearing one of those in a Taco Bell at the mall. It was like a month ago. How long have they had these things?

ChrisReid

This has come up at GAF before.. but GameStop is also selling these for like $15. They're not actual controllers.. sort of 2/3rd-size representations.

ChrisReid said:
This has come up at GAF before.. but GameStop is also selling these for like $15. They're not actual controllers.. sort of 2/3rd-size representations.

The one's being sold on that site are made from real controllers.

NLB2

Banned
Lisa Lashes said:
Wow. What a great way to cockblock yourself thus ensuring you don't get laid all topped off with a nice ass kicking as you walk home alone later on that night!
Haha, what would you know about cockblock?

Hmmm... I thought this was old news?

Well anyway, a long whiles ago, when the guy who's doing this was starting out I guess, he IMed me about the belt at a time when he was only selling them on eBay. If it wasn't going for $30 I would have bought one. Well I guess it was so successful that he's made a business out of it.

thom

Lisa Lashes said:

If you're a decent looking guy you'll get laid NES buckle or not. Most attractive 20-25

year old girls I know would dig this buckle.

Joe

users_banana_hulk.jpg

Greekboy

Banned
NLB2 said:
Haha, what would you know about cockblock?

Nothing. I never do it. I share the poon amongst my friends.

thom said:
If you're a decent looking guy you'll get laid NES buckle or not. Most attractive 20-25

year old girls I know would dig this buckle.

Not unless they've done a few rails and are pissed drunk.

Top Bottom