'NES Remix' Classified in Australia

I assume the multiplatform label means 3DS/Wii- U correct? I imagine this will be a pack of NES games remade/remastered in HD. Super Mario Bros 1-3, Zelda 1&2, Metroid, and maybe a few others.

Personally, I'm expecting a NES Compilation on the Wii U, since, after all, it's the NES 30th Anniversary and the Wii U is, after all, a home console, just like the NES.

I really hope it's not some sort of lame NES compilation... :(

Personally, I'm expecting a NES Compilation on the Wii U, since, after all, it's the NES 30th Anniversary and the Wii U is, after all, a home console, just like the NES.

You'll get your five roms on a disc and be happy with it.

Even if it matched my dream, with a framing story and a structure based around completing tasks within each game?

I predict a super awesome 230 game compilation!!!!

That is why the VC has sucked this gen, Nintendo are doing this.

HAHA SUCK ON THAT DIGITAL FUTURE

LONG LIVE PHYSICAL

Iwata: Of course NES Remix is also available on the eStore.

The NES Remix collection is a continuing series of important classic games, updated with leaderboards and Twitch integration to facilitate speed running, interviews with staff on the original titles along with concept art and single-map reworkings by contemporary directors such Hideki Kamiya and Hidetaka Miyazaki, offering interesting takes on some of their all-time favorites.

The NES Remix collection is a continuing series of important classic games, updated with leaderboards and Twitch integration to facilitate speed running, interviews with staff on the original titles along with concept art and single-map reworkings by contemporary directors such Hideki Kamiya and Hidetaka Miyazaki, offering interesting takes on some of their all-time favorites.
Please be real.