• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix Kingdom: The Blood - Official First Gameplay Trailer

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
Loved this series on Nflix, game looks mediocre at best, shame, lots of potential to create something memorable with the source material.

Biff

I don't understand - does this have anything to do with Netflix's gaming ambitions? Do Netflix subscribers get access to this game?

Or a studio simply licensed the IP from Netflix and is making a full priced game off of it? Weird that Netflix didn't make it themselves if they are actually committed to this gaming strategy beyond crappy mobile games.

pasterpl

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Let’s see how it actually plays as a lot of these mobile games end up being build a town clicker fest

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
So it's basically a mobile phone game somewhat adapted to PC? I'm not so sure I like the sound of that. But ok

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out this gameplay commentary video for Kingdom: The Blood, a game based on the historical zombie horror series on Netflix. The game is set in a zombie-infested version of ancient Korea. This gameplay video is narrated by one of the game's developers.

Top Bottom