• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Netflix to order two seasons of "AJ and the Queen" Netflix agenda show, starring a Drag Queen and underaged kid.

^Don't forget two or so of your "points" were AGREEING with me as well. Your (first) long post was a wall of nothing. The thread has already run it's course, it was on it's way out until you brought it back for no real reason. Even your recent response is a long post that has no point and is littered with sarcastic inserts to irritate the reader. If you want to watch kids with drag queens more power to you I and other users don't,

Move on. I have no interest in continuing your pointless argument.

Weiji

Banned

The streaming service noted in its first quarterly earnings report of 2020 on Tuesday that it has changed the definition of viewership — while Netflix NFLX, +2.33% used to consider any customer that streamed 70% or more of a single episode or film as having viewed that property, it now will count a view after viewing two minutes or any offering.

In its letter Tuesday, Netflix said that its new definition is closer to what competitors such as Alphabet Inc.’s GOOGL, +0.18% GOOG, +0.27% YouTube uses to define a view of its content.

Top Bottom