• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never understood the concept of a man crush, but Chris Pratt makes me feel things....

Status
Not open for further replies.
TmGQug6.jpg

lh5MOAJ.jpg
\

Should have been an Uncharted film with him a long time ago...stupid Hollywood. Probably will cast Jesse Eisenberg as Drake.

Dead Man

Evans is Captain America. That goes a long way for me. And he seems like a cool guy in interviews. Shy, but cool.

Yeah, he seems nice. But the only thing he has over Pine is a great set of shoulders (and they are great). Pine can't be off the list because he is bland and then Evans on because of a character when he is just as bland (to me anyway).

That's mean, Americans have feelings too. Sometimes it takes a hot dog or two to bring out our personalities, that's all.

LOL

I'm crushing so hard on Chris Pratt recently. Finally saw Guardians of the Galaxy tonight... He has that hunky/hot/sexy lovable thing going so hard.

I want to lick his face.

nasax

My man crush bro is Jon Hamm. Dude has that stereotypical "man" look that women like but is also fucking hilarious when he's himself in a free style conversation.

suzu

He is a cutie pie. I've liked him since Parks and Rec, so when he got all buff for GotG it was even better. lol

Yesss and he nominated Ron Swanson to do the challenge.

HylianTom

Banned
Did you lend your bike to the set of Jurassic World? Haha, but seriously, you apparently have a nice bike.

Nah - just surprised.. I did one hell of a double-take. The only apparent difference is that I have a grill over the headlight
and a Majora's Mask reflector over the casing

Neoxon

It's okay to have a man-crush on Chris Pratt.

Anyway, I really hope Jurassic World is good, & that Pratt gets casted as Nathan Drake.

Neoxon

Chris Pratt is one of those actors who brings a smile to my face in whatever he's in. Very few actors are able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom