• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Ace Attorney announced in this week's Famitsu

Ridley327

A historic Ace Attorney was something I never knew I wanted, but I now greatly desire it.

5-2 might give us an idea of how that might play out.

Sorry guys, no scans floating around yet from what I can see.

Oh, it's 3DS by the way and there's an interview with Takumi in Famitsu I guess.

FluxWaveZ

Oh yeah, and that totally explains the Sengoku Basara producer announced before. Heh, didn't turn out to be an Ace Attorney hack-and-slash after all.

Day 1, I'll never get enough of this series.

What if Capcom localized it so it happened in the Wild West, it would fit the Americanization that has been done with the rest of the series? :p HAMBURGERS!

Banjoman

I already knew Takumi was working on a new ace attorney game, but eh.. I'd really want to see him on something new. this franchise is only getting worse with every new iterations.
why did ghost trick bomb

Damn this looks very good
I don't even know how to react ...me wants more ace attorney, me will go for this game without doubt..can't wait to see more mecanics introduced.

ZeroX03

Banned
AA5 was a disappointment without Takumi, but if this is his brainchild I'm in day one. Sounds like some serious revamping going on.

NotLiquid

PLvsAA left me so lukewarm on Takumi's capacity to break any interesting new ground for Ace Attorney in terms of a storytelling perspective that I'm far more interested to see what the AA5 team is working on, which felt like much more of a true evolution to the chronology.

That said it sounds like an interesting twist, and as long as the game play is there to support it I'll play it. It seems like the game won't have to be weighed down by it's predecessors, much like AA4 was.

vareon

Meiji era Japan?

How are they going to Americanize this guys...? Guys :(?

No more half-japanese Blackquill speak. We must go full weaboo.

"I think this piece of evidence shows the culprit's keikaku*!"

bottom screen:
*keikaku means plan.

massoluk

Banned
You guys don't know this, but Revolutionary War era United States were fought with Samurai and Ninja and the fortresses have a big giant golden carp on them.

I should know, I'm an expert on US Culture.

Top Bottom