• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Alien: Isolation screenshots

1lsykoI.jpg

kuaKWY5.jpg

wAlqluG.jpg

7I7bqZZ.jpg

aq7Fd2B.jpg

47swMrF.jpg

COwYNiV.jpg

ynF5cRH.jpg

Thanks Gamersyde

shuri

Banned
Some of those screenshots are awful.. Also: A mutilated cyborg. That's quite a fresh thing in the Alien Universe! I bet you will have to find pieces of hardware to fix him up and reboot him.. and then there's gonna be a cutscene with an agonizing cyborg going: "Before I fail, I must tell you about your mother.."

Amir0x

Banned
God I love how they didn't create our version of the future, but they created the version of the future imagined in the original Alien movie. Fucking old school CRTs and shit, it's lovely.

This game is doing everything right as far as I'm concerned. The Alien is going to seem like a legit threat again

I really want to play that but I REALLY don't like the feeling of being scared, some people enjoy the thrill, I really dont.

It's a shame because I love the Alien universe/lore.

MBR

Banned
Looks good. Isn't this a cross-gen game too?
I can't figure out what the white stuff on the "exit" picture is though. Shouldn't blood be red? (Or do I just suck at Alien lore?)

It would be much scarier if the xenomorph walked around playing a pan flute. Imagine hearing flute sounds from afar; they could ditch the motion sensory device altogether.

I can't figure out what the white stuff on the "exit" picture is though. Shouldn't blood be red? (Or do I just suck at Alien lore?)
It's a robot, hence the white substance.

And yes it's cross gen.

JNT

Did you watch any of the movies?

jet1911

God I love how they didn't create our version of the future, but they created the version of the future imagined in the original Alien movie. Fucking old school CRTs and shit, it's lovely.

Yes, it's a welcome change from all the other sci-fi games and movies out there.

Flarin

I wanna say Day 1 so hard, but...but...Colonial Marines :( game is looking amazing so far though. Will wait for reviews.
Day 2.

Dennis

Banned
It looks like they saw my complaints about the graphics from the screenshots a week ago and worked hard to produce some better ones.

It is always nice when developers listen.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

This game is doing everything right as far as I'm concerned. The Alien is going to seem like a legit threat again

I'd love to see some of the material CA received from Fox that Scott and co. used for the original film. One recent article on the game mentioned that said data weighed in at around 3TB.

Also for anyone wondering, OPM noted there is "no fire button" in the game. Some horror purists might like the sound of that.

swcpig

Banned
Looks Amazing!

Hope the IQ will be this clean in the final version (on PS4 at least).

Looks like these images have improved textures compared to the initial demo/screens.

Re: IQ on these are likely still the XBoxOne version... I only say likely cause the original demo was all Xbox stuff. I am sure the PS4 will be equal.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Xeno looks huge, as it should.

Top Bottom