• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New All You Can Eat Sushi Thread — So Full I May Not Survive the Night

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
America has bastardized the art of enjoying fine sushi with this all you can eat crap .. sushi is meant to be enjoyed at a slow pace where you savor every bite and rely on the sushi chef to guide you through this eloquent process.. not stuffing your face the American way!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
America has bastardized the art of enjoying fine sushi with this all you can eat crap .. sushi is meant to be enjoyed at a slow pace where you savor every bite and rely on the sushi chef to guide you through this eloquent process.. not stuffing your face the American way!
If you eat sushi with any ingreds that arent og ur the same

Aguacate sushi no senor

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Technically that is all sushi.
maxresdefault.jpg

Technically the dollar store sells steaks.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
If you have never had a SPAM Musubi you haven't lived. It's the best of bastardized Japanese/US(Hawaiian) culture.

ACPhotography_CakfeKai_5_11_2017-7.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm pretty sure I would do bad things to have access to the ones they had in Hawaii. My God they are glorious.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I’m taking my wife to Cattlemans on Sunday! 2 lb. steak with twice baked potato!

That place should be a pilgrimage site like Mecca for carnivores. I’ve been twice, some of the best steaks I’ve ever eaten. Are you from the El Paso area? I have a supplier south of the border and their management takes me there when I visit.

http://cattlemansranch.com/

Not meaning to rag on your sushi, but you need to venture into some proper nigiri instead of those rolls. Too many flavors going on with American sushi. I like it simple and traditional.

Last edited:

hivsteak

I just moved and there is a place nearby that offers unlimited sushi. My roommate tried it and says its quality stuff. You pay to get in and if you don’t finish everything on your plate(s) you have to pay double.

Will post again when I get a chance to go.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
bTRd8oP.png

Deluxe Sushi Platter. 28KM (about $16 USD). It's not the best, but its one of the 3 options in the city.

Last edited:
Top Bottom