• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Animal Crossing: Jump Out Details

watershed

Banned
When they say determine your own laws I hope that means I can pass ridiculous campaign finance laws that allow anon super PACs. I will be rolling in bells!

When they say determine your own laws I hope that means I can pass ridiculous campaign finance laws that allow anon super PACs. I will be rolling in bells!

You're silly... You don't get any of the money from super PACs... In fact, you aren't (legally) allowed to even endorse super PACs. The attraction to super PACs is that they pay all of your advertising for you to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars so that you can keep your OWN money.

watershed

Banned
You're silly... You don't get any of the money from super PACs... In fact, you aren't (legally) allowed to even endorse super PACs. The attraction to super PACs is that they pay all of your advertising for you to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars so that you can keep your OWN money.
In Animal Crossing everything is simplified. Trust me, the giraffe who raises money for my not-officially-endorsed-super PAC will not be using those bells to make smear ads, he will be passing them to me from behind the town hall in the middle of night.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wasn't one of the big problem that during the winter the process was faster. Since the game had a winter release people wore the grass down before they could plant flowers to counter the problem?

Hopefully Cube is in the this game. He has been in every game so far.

200px-Cube.png
I just realized his eyes are D-Pads

This changes EVERYTHING!

*Runs to post in mindblowing videogame facts thread*

Not really

Wasn't one of the big problem that during the winter the process was faster. Since the game had a winter release people wore the grass down before they could plant flowers to counter the problem?
That sounds terrible, and it makes a lot of sense. I stopped playing CF around November, both because that month is usually fugly and becuase it was getting fuglier.

I think i have said this in every thread for this game so far, but this will be my first eshop retail game.

Having this always on your system is key to having me come back every day. So perfect.

Also the perfect set up for DLC, but im still nervous about that.

Are there any capitalist discussions about Animal Crossing, in the same way someone argued that it was irresponsible of Mario to collect coins as it is reinforcing unhealthy fixations with money. Maybe you will just laugh, but I'd be interested to hear that kind of perspective on Animal Crossing in the context of our financial crisis.

Rarity

Quite excited for this. I hope Tiffany's in it, since she's fabulous and all.

Have they said how many villagers you can have at one time? I think City Folk only had 10, and it felt a bit bare.

trinest

Are there any capitalist discussions about Animal Crossing, in the same way someone argued that it was irresponsible of Mario to collect coins as it is reinforcing unhealthy fixations with money. Maybe you will just laugh, but I'd be interested to hear that kind of perspective on Animal Crossing in the context of our financial crisis.

Animal Crossing is very labour based for cash though. I guess the market seems to go through one racoon though.

gamingeek

They better fix that shit. Even remove it completely or make it way harder to make paths. It was absolutely ridiculous in City Folk.

I did a experiment on City folk, you just lay tile paths and walk exclusively on them. Plant flowers on your bare/dry land and it grows back to full grass within 28 days.

Quite excited for this. I hope Tiffany's in it, since she's fabulous and all.

Have they said how many villagers you can have at one time? I think City Folk only had 10, and it felt a bit bare.

I hope you can have MANY villagers.
I also hope your city can get HUGE!
Would be totally awesome.

Animal Crossing is very labour based for cash though. I guess the market seems to go through one racoon though.

Read to see how true your theory really is.
(This is the best Let's Play of Animal Crossing. I'M TOTES CEREALS!)

Top Bottom