• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed 2 Screens!

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Mondoxbox has some new AC2 screens.

3477d6b.jpg

33oo8x4.jpg

2a5b1h1.jpg

f1kunr.jpg

2m7t9uc.jpg

2mhcy3b.jpg

w20keu.jpg

4u6w6t.jpg

2s9xc42.jpg

2m833ow.jpg

4zubdt.jpg

2ckk78.jpg

1f8jk8.jpg

Ranger X

Jesus Christ that we rock at screenshots. I'm impressed. Can't wait to see what the marketing will do in matters of trailers.

Artadius

Assuming they fix the repetitive mission issues from the first one, this will be day one for sure, and I don't do that often.

Timber

i adore the setting!

sadly i still haven't played the original and looking at these screens i might skip it entirely and start off with 2

jett

D-Member
Strip the bullshottiness away and the graphical quality seems to be the same as AC1, which is fine for me as that probably means I'll be able to run it with no issues on my PC :D

Venezia and Firenze FTW, the reason why it looks so much better than the first one. :p

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Xrenity said:
Really? You kidding me?

The screens look good, but not THAT good.

I'll definately get this. First one was awesome.

Agreed... maybe I'm blind, but that looks about like what I'd expect AC2 to look like.

Leatherface

Can't wait!! I'm actually playing through the first one on my PC now and I love it! Who said AC1 sucks anyway? I avoided this game because of GAF and come to find out it's awesome! Some of you drama queens really suck! lol

Spasm

I really hope they keep the free-roaming countryside aspect from the first game. Maybe update it a little.

I loved it, but it was underutilized. Give us more to do than just avoid soldiers, and hunt for flags. How about some side missions?

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Leatherface said:
Can't wait!! I'm actually playing through the first one on my PC now and I love it! Who said this sucks anyway. I avoided this game because of GAF and come to find out it's awesome! Some of you drama queens really suck! lol
Yeah, I loved the game on the PC too.

Then again I loved Far Cry 2 also, so I guess I don't mind repetitive gameplay. :lol

esbern

zeloe326 said:
Sweet.

edit.
love this screen.
http://i40.tinypic.com/4u6w6t.jpg[/QUOTE]

better get used to it. you're going to miss every fucking jump and and probably need it ever 3 minutes if i remember correctly

Dabanton

Kabuki Waq said:
graphics were never the problem with AC it was the repetitive mission design. It got boring way too fast.

Agree. The pictures are stunning but it will all be for nought if the missions are boring and repetitive.

Ramenman

No way some of those are real screenshots.

Like, the 2nd and the 3rd totally look like concept-somethings-whatever.

Still looks cool though.

Skilletor

esbern said:
better get used to it. you're going to miss every fucking jump and and probably need it ever 3 minutes if i remember correctly

You have a horrible memory. If you're missing jumps in Assassin's Creed, you should probably stop playing videogames.

Speevy

Banned
Ramenman said:

Still looks cool though.

Uncharted can pull off these graphics, so I'm sure the real Assassin's Creed 2 looks like this.

Very nice visuals.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Ramenman said:

Still looks cool though.
Well, yeah. Just looking at the angles and shit its obvious that they aren't real screenshots.

Still representative of what the game will look like though, especially on my PC after I load it up with AA.

Leatherface

BobsRevenge said:
Yeah, I loved the game on the PC also.

Then again I loved Far Cry 2 also, so I guess I don't mind repetitive gameplay. :lol

I don't mind repetative gameplay when it's so much fun to play. I can literally sneak around assassinate and climb on things forever in Assassins Creed. The game mechanics are just so perfect!

That said I do see a lot of room for improvement for the second game and I'm sure the developers know the grips of the first one, so I think we're in for a treat. :D

Top Bottom