NEW Assassin's Creed 3 screenshots

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
After being very down on the franchise after Brotherhood and not even playing Revelations because I thought the franchise has been milked dry those screenshots actually look very nice. New scenery changes a lot.

Of course one always hopes that the game gets another push like it did from AC1 -> AC2 but that's statistically unlikely. ;-)

If it's as good as AC2 felt, it's going to be great.

Eh...this doesn't actually look that impressive. Maybe it'll look better in motion.
I feel like it will have the same boring gameplay. I didn't like the first 2 Assassin's Creed games. It felt so repetitive and all the towns looked the same... Hopefully this one breaks the mold.

New location should work well. Looks good to me as well which means its obvious PC screens but thats all good I have typically only played AC on the PC though Wii U version might get a look

I don't like how it looks like there are flood lights illuminating the scene in the shot of him in the tree. It's like someone left their pickup lights on.

I am hoping that one shot is a hint of dynamic weather. I think it was in Brotherhood that had that awesome chase scene through the church during a thunderstorm. So sick.