This is a standard footer that they use on all Assassin's Creed pages throughout the site, including the pages about Unity. It's not a statement about the next game. It appears to refer to older games on these systems, which are also mentioned on that site.
- Kill the ridiculous and useless "huge crowds" thing.
- Kill co-op. It didn't work, it wasn't creative, and it simply wasn't fun. Keep iterating on the interesting and creative multiplayer the series was building on before.
- A better map. The scale of Paris was often impressive, but the actual meat and potatoes of the level design itself was rote, safe, and boring.
- The combat was somehow more awful than ever. Revamp it completely (and I do mean COMPLETELY) again, or just go back to the simple stuff it had before.
- Whether through input lag or just plain wonky controls, the up/down new method of parkour did not work well. Scrap it or rework it.
There is a LOT that I need to see before I give this game a chance. Even at $12 AC Unity was a colossal disappointment.
Seems strange to make this cross-gen. Unity was for PC, Xbone and PS4 only, but then they did have Rogue for X360 and PS3 that year. Maybe they'll reveal two games again; this time both with the same setting.
Something to note is that this is the splash page for the official Assassin's Creed website and the platforms listed on the bottom are there for all platforms Assassin's Creed games have been on. It's not specific to Victory.