• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed Reveal Imminent? | News From the Animus

Solarstrike

O8ebKdX.gif

Take this with a grain of ancient Nordic sea salt. Today on the social media platform Twitter, Abubaker Salim, the voice behind "Bayek" in Assassin's Creed: Origins, teased something to be revealed this week. Could it be a new Assassin's Creed? There have been rumors of a new AC in the works. Salim stated:

"Although the world is turning to poop, and people are literally acting like the stupid people in zombie/contagion films (completely understand why there are so many Zombies in these films now)... There are some mighty reveals and announcements coming to you all this week. "..

https://twitter.com/Abzybabzy/status/1242028877372932097

Solarstrike

I’m still working hrough Odyssey. Hope they keep the positive momentum from Origins and Odyssey going

I'm still a ways from the end in Odyssey. I just have a tough time getting into it. I think the play control in Origin's is a bit smoother than Odyssey's. Origin's I've played start to finish nearing %100 on PS4. Everything about it is awesome in terms of adventure. The atmosphere (audio production, dust storms, world detail, texture detail) is stunning. So much to see. The music is incredible too and really set's the overall mood right from the title screen.

Kenpachii

My most wanted game really, AC origin and odyssey where great i can't wait.

Animus needs to be cancelled tho. shit is awful.

Last edited:

Larxia

My most wanted game really, AC origin and odyssey where great i can't wait.

Animus needs to be cancelled tho. shit is awful.
It was great in the first games with Desmond, I really liked this part and all of sci fi context around the series. Now it doesn't really makes much sense anymore since ubisoft decided to stop all the story related to that, so it's more like a gimmick now.

I'm personally not really interested in the series anymore, the new formula really isn't my thing, doesn't feel like Assassin's Creed anymore but more like one of these tons of generic western rpg we can see everywhere. Assassin's Creed might have been repetitive at some point, but at least it was its own thing.

The Shepard

Quality over quantity. The series lost me with origins because the game was just to big and boring. I'd jump back in for vikings, last ass creed game I loved was black flag at ps4 launch.

Last edited:

makaveli60

I'm still a ways from the end in Odyssey. I just have a tough time getting into it. I think the play control in Origin's is a bit smoother than Odyssey's. Origin's I've played start to finish nearing %100 on PS4. Everything about it is awesome in terms of adventure. The atmosphere (audio production, dust storms, world detail, texture detail) is stunning. So much to see. The music is incredible too and really set's the overall mood right from the title screen.
If only they made a sequel to Origins with the main character being Bayek again (or a mentor or something). The sillyness in Odyssey really put me off, it's like its own caricature.

hyperbertha

Origins was average and Odyssey straight up sucked. You can tell all the new RPG mechanics are just an excuse to cram in the microtransactions. Not going back unless they go back to the older gameplay, which had its flaws but was way better than the grindy mess they have now.

HE1NZ

Banned
What's taking it so long? Ubisoft usually can't wait to spill the beans. Are we even getting AC game this year?

T-Cake

What's taking it so long? Ubisoft usually can't wait to spill the beans. Are we even getting AC game this year?

Maybe not. It could be that they're tarting up Watch Dog Legions for next-gen launch and then will bring out the next AC game after the initial launch window when people are ready for some more games in the quarter after launch. So February 2021.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I really need me some Viking Creed. After beating God Of War recently, I'm ready to fuck some shit up, Viking style.

GymWolf

can't wait for that glitchy dull souls light combat of them.

gonna buy just because i live vikings.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Could be shown at Microsoft's Xbox event in May as Microsoft has had the marketing deal for the last two AC games. Wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft gets the marketing deal again.

Hm, I can see this... the next trend is a counter-counter culture which leads to the revival of the top-hat in 15 years.
The new Patriots have been funding the video game publishers like Activision to brainwash the youth already, preparing for WW3 in a few decades.

All part of the plan... then the timeline restarts and we realize the animus and all this sci-fi shit is real!
Also reincarnation is real, we were everyone, Black, White, gay, tran, dog, etc. All is One. :messenger_relieved:

Last edited:
Top Bottom