• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman Game Revealed August 22nd at DC's "FanDome" Event

ManaByte

Gold Member

It is planned to only be accessible for only 24 hours, starting at 10 am PDT, and will be a global event that promises new announcements from WB Games, Film, TV and comics. Current titles expected to be present at the event, including virtual appearances from the casts and creators, include feature films The Batman, Black Adam, The Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman 1984, as well as TV shows such as Titans, Doom Patrol and Stargirl.

DC is doing an online digital event on August 22nd, and they specifically say there will be new announcements from WB Games.

Strider311

Y1qsC2O.png

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Not sure I understand why people think a Harry Potter game is going to be a DC Comics event, but I'll take Batman.

ManaByte

Gold Member
"Sources say..."
Holy fucking shit how many times has this been said about the new batman game this year lol

It's literally in the fucking press release:

Accessible for 24 hours at DCFanDome.com, the global event will immerse fans into the DC Multiverse, with new announcements from WB Games, Film and TV, and comics, as well as an unprecedented opportunity to hear from the casts and creators behind your favorite feature films and TV series

DC says "NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM WB GAMES" at a DC comics-specific event.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I know it won't happen, but I'd kill to have a Batman The Animated Series/New Adventures continuation in the form of a game with the original voice cast if they're not interested in developing a new cartoon series in the same style but catered towards fans who grew up with the aforementioned cartoons.

Karak

It's literally in the fucking press release:

DC says "NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM WB GAMES" at a DC comics-specific event.
Ya sad

Another confirmation of multiple games being announced at this event

I guess just re-confirmation of multiple games being announced. The Harry Potter leaks seem pretty promising, hoping that game delivers.
That damned trailer leak was ages ago. I had forgotten about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom