• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batsuit (The Batman)

*Nightwing

looks like robin or nightwing.... maybee even riddler in a batsuit, not batman. No other people around for reference and you can tell his build is not large enough to represent batman regardless of the actor. And the collar on the cape is a feature on robins cape, never batmans, making my head hurt.

giphy.gif

i think it's neat that they didn't bother putting a head/ears on the bat symbol

it's just two wings, nice minimalism

it looks like it serves a function

it's a cool design

feels like we're getting a batman that likes to tinker/modify his shit (vehicles included) rather than buying preexisting tech

next up is the batmobile

i am expecting a decked out lamborghini with turrets or some shit

i just noticed the mask is leather compared to a hard case like the previous movies

COOL

i just wish they would implement WHITE EYES through contact lenses and the function of that would be so people can't identify him through eye color or whatever

this guy looks great as a younger nimbler batman, white eyes on this design would look amazing

mortal

Gold Member
That camera test shot isn't really doing anything for me, if I'm being honest.

I recall reading reading Matt Reeves take on Batman will be more noir, and more "the world's greatest detective" Batman.

I admit that test shots aren't always reflective of the final results, and the suit seems perfectly fine, just not blown away I guess.

TrainedRage

Banned
Looks decent. Im actually a little excited about this one. Im ready for the change. And knowing Pattonson (sp) can act (Lighthouse) makes me even more confident.

Last edited:
Fuck that music is excellent. Giacchino is a master. Such a great composer. Captures the Batman atmosphere perfectly.

I think we have a potential score that might be as good as Hans Zimmers score! We'll see.

The suit looks bad ass too.

Now make this film R rated like Logan and it'll be perfect.

Hyped to FUCK

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Is it going to be another plastic costume with huge pre-moulded biceps and six-packs even though Bruce Wayne resembles a normal guy?

iorek21

Don't know what to think about the mask yet, but the suit itself is quite good, reminds me of Arkham Knight's batsuit

Is it going to be another plastic costume with huge pre-moulded biceps and six-packs even though Bruce Wayne resembles a normal guy?
there's no doubt r pat isn't beefed up at all for this role

seems his physicality is not a big factor in this batman

it's more cerebral detective-y and mystery driven

his suit provides armor and only by consequence of it being armor does it appear muscular, when really there's a lean guy in there

it could work really well if this batman is parkour oriented

quickwhips

Patterson is going to look like shit with that chin. Hope the movie is good enough to make up for it. Please have a good script and no shitty bat voice.

Patterson is going to look like shit with that chin. Hope the movie is good enough to make up for it. Please have a good script and no shitty bat voice.
Have you seen Let Me In or Dawn/War of the Planet of the Apes? It's safe to say Matt Reeves will write and direct a good movie. I'm pretty excited to see this.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Getting heavy Arkham vibes here, very mechanical in nature. It sure what to make of it yet until we see it clear. You can’t even see his cowl that well. First vibes I’m getting are he’s too thin, but then it’s too dark to tell either way.

Top Bottom