EDIT: Just made a quick search ,we have some info from the Australian event indeed :
So recently, EA and EB Games Australia showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 lucky fans. Footage that was shown was the Angry Sea gameplay and the 17 minute demo from earlier this year. However, we did learn a plethora of information from the Q&A done by David Silverman, the Marketing Director at EA of Battlefield.
• Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
• Campaign will be more character driven and emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
• NPCs will be more human. Right down to the smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
• Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in movies
• Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is possible in the future
• PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No official specs list has been released.
• Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into the console games
• Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds etc.
• Maps can't be totally leveled, however, destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3's and will be similar to BC2's destruction.
• They are considering bringing back the ability to destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
• You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
• Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo, is a medium size map and new game modes will be shown soon.
• The spokesman said that "You won't be disappointed by the number of maps in the game"
• He also stated that Operation Metro is the most popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that it'll return in the Second Assault DLC.
Thanks to Josh Whittington (twitter: @Mario_Bones) for live tweeting all this info.
Here is the site the information is from: http://bf4talk.com/threads/july-16th-bf4-demo-info.497/ [bf4talk.com]