• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bayonetta info coming this week

Hubba-jubba wha?!

I hope this isn't soul-crushingly disappointing.
ohdear.png

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Maybe a cameo appearance in Vanquish.

This couldn't be something to get worked up over, surely.

Surely.

vic2020 said:
Yea how about a decent PS3 port

I played it and it works just fine. I don't understand all of the problems people have with it. Bayonetta was one of the most interesting beat-em-ups I played this year even if I did play on piss easy mode.

scitek

ICallItFutile said:
That level sucked. Do not want.

I was joking.

EDIT: I'm always pleased surprised when someone quotes me, though. Means at least one person doesn't have me on ignore.
5jscue.gif

MidnightScott said:
I played it and it works just fine. I don't understand all of the problems people have with it. Bayonetta was one of the most interesting beat-em-ups I played this year even if I did play on piss easy mode.

I'm sorry, but no, the port is not fine at all. It shouldn't even have been released in that state. This isn't obsessing over the detail in water or some missing special effects, the PS3 port runs significantly worse to the point where it effects gameplay frequently (and although it's relatively minor compared to that, the washed-out look does not help the game at all). Maybe it's not as clear on Easy, but if you're going for 100% completion you'll see how bad it is (although I don't know how you could have missed some of its worse moments even at that level).

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Dascu said:
Would be nice, but it'll probably be DLC.

Or...
8whcg5.png

Yea, I'd want a Bayonetta shmup type of game.

Mr_Zombie

Dascu said:
Would be nice, but it'll probably be DLC.

It was announced before the game was released that there will be no DLC, that everything that was meant to be in the game will be included in the game day one.

Dascu

Mr_Zombie said:
It was announced before the game was released that there will be no DLC, that everything that was meant to be in the game will be included in the game day one.
I'm aware, but you know how things go in the video gaming business.

Top Bottom