• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bayonetta info coming this week

Suzzopher

Dascu said:
I'm aware, but you know how things go in the video gaming business.

They would have had to submit some content to Microsoft before the release of the game initially if they wanted to add DLC.

Pooya

It's too late for DLC, maybe it's Vanquish related, Bayonetta unlockable in the game as playable character for example or something like that.

Platinum Games is one of the few hardcore gaming developers left.. hopefully they continue to get lots of sales and praise. Can't wait for more Bayonetta info or anything new from the devs.

fernoca

Maybe is a downloadable game, based on one of the "parody games"; like 'Umbran Fighter' or the ones that was 2D; who knows.

Daigoro

not terribly keen on DLC. id probably buy it, but id rather they just left it.

a PC version on the other hand...

54-46!

Please be a Special Edition w/ good PS3 port, Please be a Special Edition w/ good PS3 port, Please be a Special Edition w/ good PS3 port, Please be a Special Edition w/ good PS3 port, Please be a Special Edition w/ good PS3 port.

I loved Bayonetta. I will most likely buy anything related to it, so long as it's in game form (and still Action).

Although...that SHMUP pic earlier would be fuckin' sweet if real. CAVE x PlatinumGames. OMG.

Aon

fernoca said:
Maybe is a downloadable game, based on one of the "parody games"; like 'Umbran Fighter' or the ones that was 2D; who knows.

This seems the most likely result, although my heart is still set on a PC port.

Pooya

500x_image130.jpg

^ I like to add that my prediction for PC release is not completely baseless :lol

Koralsky

The game has sold over 1.35 million units worldwide, so we can expect next real chapter in the saga. The whole universe of Bayonetta is enormous.

On the other hand, i think it's too early for announce from that caliber.

Also, if they announce new Bayonetta game, this will means that they are happy working with SEGA.

I'm also hoping for a PC version of the game with 3D support.

Hmm, if it is indeed Bayonetta 2 I’ll be over the moon.....
by flying to the moon.

Unfortunately that seems too good to be true, so I'll keep my expectations low.

UrbanRats

miladesn said:
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/04/500x_image130.jpg[IMG]
^ I like to add that my prediction for PC release is not completely baseless :lol[/QUOTE]
YES please, so i won't have to buy it for ps3, now that my 360 fried up.

Spiegel

Let's hope it's not a PSP spinoff because then we'll have another thread filled with people begging for a 3DS version.

rezuth

Luigiv said:
I really hope what we're seeing here is exactly what it looks like.
Someone testing and developing Bayonetta using the PC? Thats what everyone does, means nothing for an actual PC release.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
RockmanWhore said:
I bet for move and Natal support !
'Natal' support? For Bayonetta?
Impossible.

People need to stop thinking that it can just be shoehorned into regular games.

Bayonetta 3DS would be AWESOME but it's probably DLC or something like that.

_Xenon_

Banned
Bayonetta 2 360/PS3/PC
Bayonetta + Jeanne co-op mode
full length of Jeanne side story & background campaign mode
double hot sex dancing (bayon + jeanne) during / after ending credit roll

only in my dream

Luigiv

rezuth said:
Someone testing and developing Bayonetta using the PC? Thats what everyone does, means nothing for an actual PC release.
Yes but notice the 3D vision goggles? Whilst that could be him testing it for console based 3D edition/patch, the fact he's using 3D vision specifically certainly gives more credibility to a possible PC port.

Edit: Of course, I am absolutely not expecting that to happen but it's nice to hope sometimes.

ArjanN

Luigiv said:
Yes but notice the 3D vision goggles? Whilst that could be him testing it for console based 3D edition/patch, the fact he's using 3D vision specifically certainly gives more credibility to a possible PC port.

Edit: Of course, I am absolutely not expecting that to happen but it's nice to hope sometimes.

I hope it's a version of Bayonetta for PC, but I'm afraid it might be something dissapointing like a Bayonetta cameo in Vanquish, or another Bayonetta action figure or something.

Top Bottom