• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bayonetta info coming this week

If they made Angel Land real, that would be cool

qyzsjr.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OwPyE1ovSo

And would buy a PC port even if I own it on 360. Actually, would make my pants tight thinking about Vanquish on PC. A 3DS Bayonetta would be cool too. There are many ways for this announcement to be awesome.

Watch it be something bad like a full game based on the rail shooter sequences for the Wii, which would be awesome if those parts in Bayonetta weren't crummy.

Saty

Well, Vanquish did start on PC so i could see P* venturing with Bayonetta on the platform first.

He also revealed that development started out on PC, although when asked if it was coming to that platform, Mikami said PS3 and 360 were “the main idea right now”.

And by how this is phrased i wouldn't rule out Vanquish PC sometime after the console release.

i bet its bayonetta costume dlc or something lame like that, i would like to see a bayonetta action figure get released tho.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Saty said:
Well, Vanquish did start on PC so i could see P* venturing with Bayonetta on the platform first.

And by how this is phrased i wouldn't rule out Vanquish PC sometime after the console release.
I think that would only make sense if the game is fun to play on m/kb, which it very well could be. I know that gamepads are an option but m/kb are the default input devices that PC gamers are guaranteed to have.

ElFly

He is using a 360 controller.

Maybe it's a MS exclusive. Or a crossover with MS characters.

...Banjonetta!

XenoRaven

I don't know why but when the devs say they want to explore the Bayonetta universe in "different ways" I always think a Bayonetta RTS depicting the Umbra/Lumen war.

LowParry

XenoRaven said:
I don't know why but when the devs say they want to explore the Bayonetta universe in "different ways" I always think a Bayonetta RTS depicting the Umbra/Lumen war.

I'd be behind a Boyonetta RTS. What...did I use a pun?

Sutanreyu

I hope it's either that they fix the PS3 version so I can actually buy it or Bayonetta PC. I didn't buy Bayonetta simply because of the technical issues on the PS3 (...no 60fps, mainly).

Captain_Spanky said:
Yeah I did go for 100% completion (PS3 died half way through infinite climax) and I see none of these so-called gameplay affecting problems. It ran fine, maybe not as well as the 360 version, but minor detail loss and loading times don't affect the game that badly.

So you didn't notice the clock tower, the first two verses in the highway stage, Chapter 10 whenever you had to fight the twins, the courtyard fights in chapter 2, the Gaze of Despair used anywhere, and all the other problem areas? I'm not saying the game was unplayable on PS3 at all, but the technical issues were very obvious and they got in the way far too often. It was past the point where it could be defended.

K' Dash

Dascu said:
Would be nice, but it'll probably be DLC.

Or...
8whcg5.png

What the fuck is that?

*Que demonios es eso?

Sagitario said:
VIEWTIFUL VAJOENETTA!

If you are a Clover fan and played all those awesome games from them , you will definetly notice Viewtiful Joe as an inspiration for Bayonetta, between other games of course.

*Si tu eres fan de Clover y jugaste todos esos grandes juegos de ellos, definitivamente vas a notar que Viewtiful Joe es inspiracion para Bayonetta, entre otros juegos, claro está.

duckroll

ZephyrFate said:
They would bring back Cozy Okada just for this so we could get a proper sequel to Nocturne.

Why would they need to bring Okada back for that? Everyone who had anything to do with Nocturne is still at Atlus. Okada was already on his way out when they made Nocturne. He didn't really have any creative influence on the game at all.

Michan

K' Dash said:
What the fuck is that?

*Que demonios es eso?

If you are a Clover fan and played all those awesome games from them , you will definetly notice Viewtiful Joe as an inspiration for Bayonetta, between other games of course.

*Si tu eres fan de Clover y jugaste todos esos grandes juegos de ellos, definitivamente vas a notar que Viewtiful Joe es inspiracion para Bayonetta, entre otros juegos, claro está.
I'm sure that if people have made it this far, they don't need the translation. But thanks, though!

*Estoy seguro de que si las personas han llegado hasta aquí, no hace falta la traducción. Pero gracias, sin embargo!

Air Zombie Meat said:
No mouse support no buy.

Joking of course, I'd buy Bayonetta PC despite owning it on 360 already.

actually mouse support would be nice for Angel Attack

Trojita said:
Bayonetta in Shin Megami Tensei 4

Believe

yo, who do I have to fuck to make this happen? PM me

duckroll said:
Why would they need to bring Okada back for that? Everyone who had anything to do with Nocturne is still at Atlus. Okada was already on his way out when they made Nocturne. He didn't really have any creative influence on the game at all.
Just to give me my dream team again.

drkOne

Michan said:
I'm sure that if people have made it this far, they don't need the translation. But thanks, though!

*Estoy seguro de que si las personas han llegado hasta aquí, no hace falta la traducción. Pero gracias, sin embargo!
:lol

*:lol

deadnoob

Man, I hope it is a brand new game with Bayonetta. I liked that game and character way more than I ever thought I would.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Monocle said:
Make it a brand new game in the Bayonetta universe or I shall rage!

just be Careful what you ask SEGA for and and be specific about it , a brand new game in Bayonetta "universe" might be something like Sonic and the black Witch and developed by Sonic Team.

bon

Totobeni said:
just be Careful what you ask SEGA for and and be specific about it , a brand new game in Bayonetta "universe" might be something like Sonic and the black Witch and developed by Sonic Team.
You say that as if a Sonic/Bayonetta team-up wouldn't kick ass.

Aaron

I'd do just about anything for a Jean-centric game. I like Bayonetta, but she's not nearly as interesting. I have unlocked Jean in the game, but it's a pretty poor afterthought with her playing against herself in cut-scenes and controlling a little too close to the big B.

Top Bottom