• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bayonetta info coming this week

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
duckroll said:
THE BAYONETTA NEWS IS HERE!

http://www.4gamer.net/games/074/G007439/20100805021/

Budget re-release of Bayonetta will include Japanese trailer for Vanquish!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SCOOP! :lol

When will you fuckers stop reading Twitter accounts?
32knZ.jpg

This is almost worse than Ono teasing us about the extra character slots in the arcade version of Super SFIV and telling us to wait until TGS to find out what it is! :lol

ntropy

HadesGigas said:
I saw that new cover a few months ago:

http://i36.tinypic.com/amfkh5.jpg[img]

It was done by this guy: [url]http://adamhughes.deviantart.com/[/url] (though looks like it is no longer up there)

Also looks like they changed her facial expression, heh.[/QUOTE]
what happened to her face?

UrbanRats

Adam Hughes=This Guy? Isn't he pretty famous? :D

anyway, awesome cover( i love Hughes' style) shitty news -.- i was hoping for the PC port.

Whoa, that's an Adam Hughes cover? At least something good came out of all this. I'd print that out just to have an alternate cover.

Arpharmd B said:
Hey guys, so I'm sort of just getting into the game. Is there a training mode, or place I can practice and learn combos?

Press something (Back on the 360, Select on PS3 I think) during the loading screen to stay there as long as you want, and practice combos.

UrbanRats said:
So, anyway, will this hit EU/US?

EDIT: i mean, this cover, obv.
If it's just the cover you're after, I guess you could print out that high-resolution image or something. Maybe if the game sold well enough, then it could also get a Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits rerelease with that different cover art. Does anybody know any sales figure stuff on that note?

The Vanquish trailer, on the other hand, that will get ripped quick enough, ey?

Dascu

Sai-kun said:
Wait, did some say PC version or am I being trolled again :lol
There's a picture floating around of Kamiya wearing 3D goggles and playing Bayonetta on what appears to be a PC (using a 360 controller though). Take that as you wish.

Luigiv

As much as I was honestly rooting for a PC port, I'm not surprised :lol. Oh well, budget re-release still works for me.

UrbanRats

ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
If it's just the cover you're after, I guess you could print out that high-resolution image or something. Maybe if the game sold well enough, then it could also get a Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits rerelease with that different cover art. Does anybody know any sales figure stuff on that note?

The Vanquish trailer, on the other hand, that will get ripped quick enough, ey?
The thing is, i still haven't buyed Bayonetta.
I was going to, but my 360 fried, so i was waiting for this news to see if a PC version would have come out.
long story short: might aswell look for the new edition(ps3, since i have no 360 now -.-), then.

Aaron

Dascu said:
There's a picture floating around of Kamiya wearing 3D goggles and playing Bayonetta on what appears to be a PC (using a 360 controller though). Take that as you wish.
All games are developed on PC so that's no surprise, but the glasses were Nividia, which only works with a PC. There would be no point in tuning a mode with those glasses for a PS3/360 release.

Top Bottom