• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Biohazard (Resident Evil) Umbrella Chronicle Famitsu scans

USD

Wesker is certainly looking badass in that pic. I still don't really know what to expect from this game and right now my expectations for it aren't particularly high.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
This game could very either a very awesome lightgun game, or it could royally suck, I dont see much middle ground here, I hope it's the former, and it's looking, nice, I hope it comes out in the UK this year, though.

cvxfreak

MonsterHunter said:
Underbelly Wiimake.. I miss OB :(

Man, I hope Capcom can get a consistent look going.

The Outbreak games and RE4 Wii Edition had inconsistencies in their graphics between scenarios. I wouldn't want the RE0/REmake areas looking top notch while the Raccoon City areas are considerably less detailed. That said, the new scenario should easily be the best looking one...

fernoca

Interesting..they show Wesker with his first game look, his RE4 look and a new look?! :D
Also there's seem to be an archive of pcitures/info..really nice summary of all RE games in there...
Can't wait!

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
This is shaping up...Hope this will lead to a quality Resident Evil spin off series/

It also looks like the amno informations have been moved around the crosshair, "clock hand" (if this makes any sense in english) style for the current magazine and all around the total amno.

EDIT : They finally put textures on the zombies eyes!! Those flashing white eyes in previous shots always creeped me out.

fernoca

Don't worry cvx...
They had to re-do all the RE and Zero stages, so why would they go lazy and just port the stages from Outbreak...??

One thing I've noticed is that it seems as they are trying to make more zombie variations, instead of just 1 or 2 zombies and copy-paste them together...

fernoca said:
Don't worry cvx...
They had to re-do all the RE and Zero stages, so why would they go lazy and just port the stages from Outbreak...??
It's Capcom.

Also, notice that we only really saw the RE0 and RE1 stages for a very long while until the RE4 Wii trailer.

fernoca

Mr. Pointy said:
It's Capcom.

Also, notice that we only really saw the RE0 and RE1 stages for a very long while until the RE4 Wii trailer.

Yeah, but we were also seeing pictures of the village in RE4 for a few months, so is no signal...of anything yet..

The stages from Zero and 1 were the first ones to be finished since those were the ones that they also had to finish for the demo, so of course those look more detailed..
Plus print publications have deadlines, so who knows from when those pictures (which still look good to me) of Raccoon City are...

kizmah

Looking awesome indeed. Like some of you already pointed out, nice to see some diversion in zombies and more of them on screen at once. I'm really looking forward to this.

Ganondorfo

Shaheed79 said:
No images of Bosses, hunters or lickers yet. Really lookin foward to seein those.

I want to see boss versions of nemesis, william birkin and finally wesker.

But if history taught us one thing it's that every resident evil gunshooter sucks bigtime, so we will have to see.

fernoca

Shaheed79 said:
No images of Bosses, hunters or lickers yet. Really lookin foward to seein those.
Well, the trailer already showed the Tyrant and the giant snake...also the Crimsom Heads (the running/fast zombies)... :)

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
so is this just played with the wii remote or both? I only have one nunchuck but two remotes :lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Amir0x said:
Wow, that's a GOOD scan to boot. Who in Japan has a good scanner!?

Someone that`s probably not Japanese. For some reason, everyone likes to use their cell phone camera around here. It`s irritating.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
titiklabingapat said:
Everything looks so brown.

Dude, it`s a game about zombies, not a technicolor dream coat.

i believe the nunchuck is require in single player but given what it does (change where you are looking) co-op may not require it, or it may not require you have two at least.

be interesting to see how that works out, but co op should be fun.

Kosma

Banned
titiklabingapat said:
Everything looks so brown.

bilognaparisukat2.gif

Gozan

Wii said:
Hopefully the nunchuk isn't required for this game, I would like dual remotes as dual guns.

I tried it in Wii Play and Raving Rabbids and it was really hard. How the hell does Chow Yun Fat do it?!

Saoh

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY :D :D :D :D marry me Neo!

love how this game looks. two crosshairs, awesome! :D and that pic is Wesker is just badass, i NEED it.

the new areas look damn nice, and the graphics are coming along. i really want this game, hope Capcom shows a trailer at min-E3. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Top Bottom