• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New BioShock Game Officially In Development

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Quick glance at Kelley Gilmore’s Twitter (maybe an old one) and I see tweets and retweets of LGBT flag stuff and #womensmarch.

Every.Single.Time. You could set your watch to it.

Doesn’t fill me with hope. We’ll see.

Belmonte

I'm surprised how long it took for a new Bioshock to begin development. I don't think the franchise lost the appeal.

When I saw Bioshock Infinite first trailers I thought "no". I remember I did not even finish watching the trailers because I could not believe the game would play like it was shown. I didn't get into the massive hype it had at the time and because of this, when I played the game I had lots of fun. My favorite Bioshock.

Yeah, Bioshock 1 and 2 have more powers but the gunplay seems better in Infinite and I found the story intriguing, loved the pacing and the art. The americana steampunk theme is gorgeous. Cool and satisfying ending also. Damn, now I want to play it again.

MiguelItUp

I'm excited about the idea of a new Bioshock, but I'll try not to get excited until we actually see it.

I actually enjoyed Infinite, and its DLC. Never understood all the negativity. I don't think it sucked at all, just wasn't as strong. 🤷‍♂️

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
They have nothing but an announcement and the "it will come out in a few years" bs.
No idea who is even behind this even.
This is Infinite all over again.

Top Bottom