• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Flakster99 said:
Oh what the hell, I haven't been banned yet. ;)
I, too, will bet a month long ban if this announcement is not Diablo 3!

9ihcmp.jpg

Shit just got real!

Minsc

Gold Member
Durante said:
Does anyone seriously believe that this is anything but WotLK? If so, can I trade my cynical and negative mind for your young and optimistic one?

An open mind is like a fortress with its gate unbarred and unguarded.

Not the right series, but it does adequately describe the situation.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I use to play D2 so much I racked up 2,000 hours easily the only other game i've played that much is SOCOM 2. For my sake I hope Diablo 3 isn't announced.. :(

If the Barbarian class is in D3 with any similarities to D2 i'm buying it!

Durante

Minsc said:
An open mind is like a fortress with its gate unbarred and unguarded.
Indeed. One would also do well to consider that faith without deeds is worthless and a suspicious mind is a healthy mind.

Rukes

The front page still gets no respect
Looking more and more everyday like Diablo 3. Considering its been in development for a few years, I think it's about time it's announced.

Proelite

Hmmm, my crow is tasting delicious. Anyone want some?

Triumvirate of evil. What will happen if those three villains ever teamed up?

Xater

Prime crotch said:
http://i27.tinypic.com/1195ume.jpg[IMG]

oh ginger snaps![/QUOTE]

Oh shit! :D

The only thing that sucks is that we will all get excited for Diablo 3 and then have to wait 3 years until it is out.

Oh and: COMMENCE THE CROW EATING!

Proelite

Amarox said:
Not yet. Let's wait for something a bit more conclusive.
If you had followed Blizzard's past announcement history, this WWI flier is good as any confirmation.

Durante said:
Indeed. Thread needs new title, I need more delicious crow.

I have some that's hot and spicy.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I still say WOTLK release date announcement.

I may be alone on this, but I for one think that IF it was Diablo 3, the color would be red...Blizzard is always very standard with that kind of stuff.

Red = Fire = Diablo

Blue = Ice = WOTLK

Keep wishing :)

Xabora

Mr Pockets said:

I may be alone on this, but I for one think that IF it was Diablo 3, the color would be red...Blizzard is always very standard with that kind of stuff.

Red = Fire = Diablo

Blue = Ice = WOTLK

http://www.blizzard.com/us/inblizz/fanart/images/screens/ss111.jpg
Is missing... I'm scouring the internets to find that one lone soul that managed to upload it somewhere else.

Wollan

See Diablo 3 become Blizzards first (simultaneous) multiplatform release.

Anyways, please, please, please don't cartoonise this.

Best.game.ever (tm) incoming.

Artadius

Mr Pockets said:

Red = Fire = Diablo

Blue = Ice = WOTLK

Actually, it used to be that Blue was Blizzard Proper and Red was Blizzard North.

Then more recently its been more Red for Diablo, Blue for Starcraft, and Gold for WoW.

I think it's safe to say you can't infer anything from the color of the Blizzard logo.

epmode

Won said:
Do I miss here something? Blizzard always push all three franchises at their events.
Yeah, I don't understand it either. Is there something special about the Worldwide Invitational?

Rukes

The front page still gets no respect
Mr Pockets said:

Red = Fire = Diablo

Blue = Ice = WOTLK

Yes, but if they did that, then the very first day everyone would be going "Ok, It's Diablo 3, no point to tease us anymore."

Considering Diablo 3 has been in development for a while, as well as more and more hints that it IS Diablo 3 now, you need to keep wishing :)

Proelite

Wollan said:
See Diablo 3 become Blizzards first (simultaneous) multiplatform release.

Anyways, please, please, please don't cartoonise this.

Best.game.ever (tm) incoming.

Diablo 3 on consoles is a big duh. Nothing has to be sacrificed on the PC side since it'll carry over to consoles perfectly.

Durante

Proelite said:
Diablo 3 on consoles is a big duh. Nothing has to be sacrificed on the PC side since it'll carry over to consoles perfectly.
Not this shit again. Just because none of you peasants ever played high-level sorceress doesn't mean Diablo should be profaned for consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom