• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmonmanreally said:
its very close but the actual rune on the far left is an exact copy of a rune from arthas' sword from wow
frostmourne06uq1.jpg

I dont see any resemblance at all.

Hootie

barnacles said:
For some odd reason, I kind of hope that in Diablo 3 you are the final remaining whisp of Diablo's fractured "self" and you have to prey (as a ghost like force that influence mortals to act more agressively) on peasants and possess animals until you regain enough strength to knock someone unconcious, corrupt his or her soul and use that fallen person's body to amass sufficient power to conquer the world.

You build a cult of followers, bind demons, raise multitudes of undead, erect terrible semi-molton basalt fortifications, corrupt spirits and mortals, and just wreck stuff. You are also pursued by the disfigured soul of the hero of Tristram who, along with the shade of Tal Rasha, has liberated, and gathered legions of angry fallen souls tormented, ruined, and enslaved by the darker powers of the Sin war and gathered them into a host of wraiths. They call themselves the penitents and seek to earn some measure of redemption and vengeance.

The enemies would be armies of goodguys sent to stop you and keep you away from certain artifacts, rival demons and their servants, and of course the angels themsleves enter the fray. The world is in flux and stands ripe for what seems like it must be the last battle.

If you make it to the "end"of the plot the last scene is of your armies approaching the gates of a silver fortress on the borderlands of heaven as a great sparkling host of angels and the honored dead moves forward to intercept you...

(Which sets up a sequel.)

how_about_no_bear.jpg

Shogun

barnacles said:
For some odd reason, I kind of hope that in Diablo 3 you are the final remaining whisp of Diablo's fractured "self" and you have to prey (as a ghost like force that influence mortals to act more agressively) on peasants and possess animals until you regain enough strength to knock someone unconcious, corrupt his or her soul and use that fallen person's body to amass sufficient power to conquer the world.

You build a cult of followers, bind demons, raise multitudes of undead, erect terrible semi-molton basalt fortifications, corrupt spirits and mortals, and just wreck stuff. You are also pursued by the disfigured soul of the hero of Tristram who, along with the shade of Tal Rasha, has liberated, and gathered legions of angry fallen souls tormented, ruined, and enslaved by the darker powers of the Sin war and gathered them into a host of wraiths. They call themselves the penitents and seek to earn some measure of redemption and vengeance.

The enemies would be armies of goodguys sent to stop you and keep you away from certain artifacts, rival demons and their servants, and of course the angels themsleves enter the fray. The world is in flux and stands ripe for what seems like it must be the last battle.

If you make it to the "end"of the plot the last scene is of your armies approaching the gates of a silver fortress on the borderlands of heaven as a great sparkling host of angels and the honored dead moves forward to intercept you...

(Which sets up a sequel.)

You want Dungeon Keeper 3

GaryD

Revolutionary said:
I think that's the one.

If you brighten up the new splash screen you can make out the 'crystal' design in the center of his forehead.

...what a disappointment.

Are the protos all wrinkly though?

Hootie

Darklord said:
Image1-4.jpg

That isn't armour. The texture isn't metal, it's bone and it looks like it's sticking out of a shoulder.

Holy shit it looks like a wizard with a pointy hat and long beard.

CANNOT UNSEE

Darklord

Banned
MMaRsu said:
How could you possibly see that from such a pic :lol

I'm only guessing it's sticking out of a shoulder by where it's positioned. It could be anywhere and its rough texture looks like bone or something like that not smooth metal and the way to flattens out makes it look like it's sticking out of something.

..........ok, I guess it is a bit wishful. >_>

Lucis

At this point you guys are only digging up evidence trying to support your own theory. This isn't very creative and exactly what blizzard's intention was.
Actually that's what you all have been doing for the past 2 days

Hootie

EriCKY said:
Notebook.jpg

Yep, the announcement is definitely StarCraft 3.

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!

duckroll said:
The same way WoW works. You pay Blizzard a monthly fee, and they make you feel happy. :D

Haha very funny. I'm talking about what would actually happen in the game? Isn't it an RTS?

Teknoman

Kira's definatly gonna get a tag if those jobs and everything else comes true :lol

My friend works at Blizzard or something like that.

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
Hootie said:
How the heck would a Starcraft MMO work, anyway?

StarCraft and Warcraft both were in the same genre, so I don't see what the issue is here. WoW wasn't the first game in the franchize, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom