• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
aznpxdd said:
ice5andahalf_imagesluth_original.jpg

HMMMMMMMM

417px-diablo2coverscan.jpg

Hooker

Nope, only a video. Looked like a hot French chick in the black skirt though :)

EDIT: Could you guys please stop quoting those large images :S I can't keep the stream and webpage open simoltaniously at a proper size with those big images. And I'm on 1920*1200 even!

Teknoman

Strange thing is the wanderer never looked like that in Diablo II. Most of us are at Act 2 and 3 in the "refresher course" and so far he's always had flesh on his face.

Tokubetsu

What stream are you guys viewing? Link please? and someone needs to get a GAF D2 game going. I haven't finished Throne of Baal in god knows.

itxaka

Defeatist
Tokubetsu said:
What stream are you guys viewing? Link please? and someone needs to get a GAF D2 game going. I haven't finished Throne of Baal in god knows.

This.

Amd it´s 11:02 rigth now so 40 minutes more to wait :)

Teknoman

Tokubetsu said:

Im waiting till tomorrow or something. Alot of us just hit Act 2 and 3...and If I jump back in now, i'll be up too long.

That and it was 4:45am CST...man I hope this is worth it.

farnham

Banned
Hmm so we killed Duriel, Andariel, Mephisto, Diablo and Baal

That means we have Azmodan and Belial for Diablo III right... ??

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I still need to get around to playing the Diablo series.....don't kill me. All this hype is making me want to go out and get it, but I have soooooo many other games right now. But I guess you guys will say "fuck the other games, go play Diablo".

Teknoman

farnham said:

Pretty much. Diablo himself as well (cant be Diablo without Big Red). Also im sure there will be some corrupted Angels as well, maybe even some crazier stuff.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
gaf always shits itself around this time of the night for me. At 6pm it's always down, guaranteed and then its a bit flakey for a few hours after.

It's why some of us are sitting in IRC, since gaf is bound to die :D

MMaRsu

Banned
evlcookie said:
gaf always shits itself around this time of the night for me. At 6pm it's always down, guaranteed and then its a bit flakey for a few hours after.

Can you PM me the IRC details? I'd join ya :)

farnham said:

perhaps, but when tyrael destroyed the worldstone he might of unleased the souls stuck in hell which include diablo and gang

MMaRsu

Banned
evlcookie said:

Can you PM me the IRC details? I'd join ya :)

I TRIED GOING TO SLEEP, BUT I COULDN'T HANDLE KNOWING THAT I WAS MISSING OUT ON DIABLO III BEING REVEALED SO I'LL SIT IN THIS THREAD.

I can't watch the stream, though. My Powerbook G4 can barely handle videos. It crashes when I try to watch HD stuff. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom