• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
farnham said:
Hmm so we killed Duriel, Andariel, Mephisto, Diablo and Baal

That means we have Azmodan and Belial for Diablo III right... ??

perhaps, but when tyrael destroyed the worldstone he might of unleased the souls stuck in hell which include diablo and gang

MMaRsu

Banned
Hey Chris or someone else who is on IRC right now, can you PM me the details? GAF is slow as hell and I want to actually be able to say stuff :p

and go crazy over the awesome trailer !!

Rezbit

:lol I think something is wrong with Chris Remo-bot.

This whole thing draws my mind back to the NBA finals, and Kevin Garnett's post-match interview. "Man...I'm so hyped right now.....anything's possible.....ANYTHING'S POSSIBBBLLEEEE!!!!"

MMaRsu said:
Hey Chris or someone else who is on IRC right now, can you PM me the details? GAF is slow as hell and I want to actually be able to say stuff :p

and go crazy over the awesome trailer !!
I don't know what the IRC is either. I have the same request!

CassSept

BAH, can someone PM the irc details? I've been here with gaf through whole week, i want to witness the meltdowns with my own eyes!
12 mins left!

pulga

Banned
Fuck guys, stop making my GAF so slow :(

and hey, if Diablo III isn't announced, you guys can always look forward to "Too Human" :lol

Zenith

Banned
"Maximum number of Octoshape streamers reached"

You made me download this shitty malware and now I can't even watch the conference? Brav-fucking-o Blizzard.

Manager

syllogism said:
http://www.pcgames.de/aid,649333/News/Action-Rollenspiel/100_Prozent_sicher_Es_ist_Diablo_3/

Auf einem Teleprompter, auf dem die Reden der Entwickler dargestellt werden, konnten wir die Worte: "...We now introduce to you the Lead Designer of Diablo 3" lesen.

Translate:
Good one hour before the event, the chance to help.

On a teleprompter on which the speeches of the developer presented, we could of the words: "... We now introduce to you the lead designer of Diablo 3".

Geeker

MickeyKnox said:
What the fucking shit.

The player just cut off my stream telling me that it reached the connected user limit, now it won't even start.

Jisis, the same happened to me, but at least im able to connect to the low res stream.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
syllogism said:
http://www.pcgames.de/aid,649333/News/Action-Rollenspiel/100_Prozent_sicher_Es_ist_Diablo_3/

Auf einem Teleprompter, auf dem die Reden der Entwickler dargestellt werden, konnten wir die Worte: "...We now introduce to you the Lead Designer of Diablo 3" lesen.

which means: they were able to read the words on a teleprompter, on which the announcements of the devs are shown during the show. PC Games is a quite big gaming mag over here, they should not make this up.

edit: too late :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
OMG OMG OMG OMG JUST WOKE UP FOR THIS!

HOOOOOOOOOOOLD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I was kicked off the higher def stream for there apparently being too many users :| On the low def stream now, but at least it seems to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom