• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blizzard teaser Day #6 - THE DAY IS HERE! PREPARE THYSELVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keanerie

Dammit, stream still not working for me - kills my Internet connection each time, so I have to repair it before it starts working again.

Grrr.

einhard

Seiken said:
Mike Morhaime on stage!!!!!

6193003_blog004.jpg
img-timeline

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DIABLO THEME!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Gamespot blog:

11:16 CESTFlame on a stick... "It has been said..." Flame reaches candeles "That in the end of all things"... Candles mounted on skulls "we would find a new beginning."
11:15 CEST"It is my pleasure to present to you the wrld premiere of Blizzard's newest game..."
11:15 CESTDude with guitar comes on stage... playing that familiar strummed guitar Diablo theme! Could this be it!?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IT'S FUCKING TRISTRAM! HOLD ME, HOLY SHIT BLIZZARD NEVER DISAPPOINTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTASASHHRFASUIODHNASUIODHNFASIODSHSSSSSSSSS

Dever

Banned
TYPE FASTER GAMESPOT GUY

11:17 CESTTeeming hordes of bad looking dudes... war machines. A sword hurds through the air. And there he is... DIABLO!

!!

pulga

Banned
"Lights going red...world premiere of Blizzard's newest game. Fire on the end of a stick, lighting a candle, it's a cinematic. Candle sits on a skull. Blizzard Entertainment logo in a stained glass display. Showing castle in a mountain range."

DIABLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom