• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Boxarts - January '07 edition (56k lol)

281665b.jpg
190389b.jpg
190351b.jpg
646556b.jpg

281614b.jpg
200246b.jpg
230004b.jpg
180248b.jpg

200199brp.jpg
281670b.jpg
180268b.jpg
190347b.jpg

281654brp.jpg
646876b.jpg
270020brp.jpg
281537brp.jpg

180169b.jpg
190387brp.jpg
281669b.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That GoW II boxart sucked, just like the original GoW.

god%20of%20war.jpg

Europe always gets the best ;)

allarise

who wants to bet Wii Play doesn't come with a regular case, either.

......and I thought it was February now for NA.

dirtmonkey37 said:
NBA Street 4 is coming out in January?

....that's weird...

These are the boxarts that were released in January, not the games. Although this is, monthly, the equivalent of airing Friday Night Lights on Tuesdays (yes, I know NBC already made the joke themselves. Clever!).

Leatherface said:
whoa free wiimote?! Sold!

More like free mini-game comp with the purchase of a wiimote.

There's only seven (or nine as the boxart seems to claim, I thought it was only seven) mini-games to Wiiplay, and only the pull of nostalgia makes me want it for the uber-Duck Hunt game.

What's the title of that DS game that Atlus is publishing again? Something Unemployed Ninja? Looks like it could be a decent game.

AniHawk

Sugarman said:
Holy crap, what are the new songs for GH2 360?

Everlong by the Foo Fighters, Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin, and The Spirit of Radio by Rush.

I'm also lying.

Awesome GH2 for 360 is finally alomst here. What are the exclusive tracks?

Edit: Damn you guys are fast... thanks!

This plus the talked about future downloadable tracks means Im buying a 360 for this game.

AniHawk said:
Everlong by the Foo Fighters, Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin, and The Spirit of Radio by Rush.

Holy shit, seriously? OTHAFA?!?!?!?!? And when's this coming out anyways? And where can I read more?

AniHawk

Scalemail Ted said:
Edit: Damn you guys are fast... thanks!

I honestly don't know. That's just what I'd like to see.

GHII didn't have a very varied list of songs. :\ I like the first one's list better.

AniHawk said:
I honestly don't know. That's just what I'd like to see.

GHII didn't have a very varied list of songs. :\

GAHHHH! MY HOPES!!! SO DASHED!!!!!

Agent Icebeezy said:
that def jam icon cover is sick.

Holy shit!!! I didn't even realize that was what that was!! That is really amazing.

jett

D-Member
AniHawk said:

I'm also lying.

Led Zeppelin...in Guitar Hero?

WHAT?

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

I loved the movie, I wondered why there wasn't a crappy game coming out with it, well there it is. Now everything is right with the world :p

I guess I am the only one that loves the God of War 2 cover...

ivysaur12

Banned
:lol @ the Kanji above the logo in the Spectrobes boxart. BVG, you're not fooling any of us.

And why the hell can't there be a wireless Guitar Hero guitar for the 360?

Top Bottom