• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer [4.30.13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be posted online and shown on TV during halftime of the NBA Playoff game on TNT tonight. (Approximately 9:15pm ET) I'll provide a link once it is available.

What are you guys looking forward to most in this new game?

Here is what you can expect from the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3tedlWs1XY
(Last year's Black Ops II reveal trailer)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Who else is going to click on the YouTube link, see that it's BO2, and wonder if this is a joke thread until they read the OP?

FYC

Banned
I was hooked on MW2/BO/MW3, but haven't touched BO2. I'm considering trying it out on Wii U to get caught up to speed with the series.

Regardless, I always like to watch the trailers. Usually pretty fun. I hope this is dramatically different to MW3, at the very least in setting. Don't think I'll pick it up though.

I was hooked on MW2/BO/MW3, but haven't touched BO2. I'm considering trying it out on Wii U to get caught up to speed with the series.

Regardless, I always like to watch the trailers. Usually pretty fun. I hope this is dramatically different to MW3, at the very least in setting. Don't think I'll pick it up though.

BO2 is defintely the best CoD since MW1. I was hooked on pretty much every CoD except for the garbage that was MW3. I do find myself getting bored with the game quicker and quicker. Only played BO2 for about 30 hours and got sick of it...but mainly because i'm CoD'd out right now.

I have no excitement over this game. I just don't see a company straying far from a formula that gives them a $ billion in a quarter.

Yeah, thread starters should be junior'd for doing this. People expect it to see a video, instead you get the equivalent of "lol first".

TriGen

Well, I guess I'll go actually watch the rest of the half. I'm not Mobile-GAF, so I'm out until after the trailer hits.

I for some strange reason expected to see a trailer when entering this thread. Silly me. :lol

Anyways, Im kinda looking forward to this trailer even though I haven't really been into a CoD since MW2.. I want a true sequel eventually, a "CoD5". Still, this one has me excited as it may be a new engine, next gen, etc.

I almost had the stray thought that I should tune my tv into that channel, just to see it live. WHAT AM I LIVING FOR NOW

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
This is just a heads-up notice, basically. Which is cool. The other one was just 100% selfish attention-whoring. Getting people the information wasn't the priority, being the thread-starter was.

The problem with this thread is that it made it sound like the trailer is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom