New Canadian Party Getting Neo-Nazi Support

Feb 9, 2019
Demanding fewer non-white immigrants is racism [...] a more diverse cultural makeup is typically a good thing
Fewer non-whites = bad. More non-whites = good. Yeah, we've already established your beliefs.

A country isn't defined by its skin color -- it's defined by its shared values.
Except browns and blacks have a fundamentally different view on government than whites. We don't share values. That's the fucking point..

Preference for a Major Government Role to Improve the Social and Economic Positions of Minority groups, by Race;

28% of whites
63% of hispanics
64% of blacks
https://news.gallup.com/poll/195407/favor-major-government-role-assisting-minorities.aspx

Jun 12, 2009
Nothing to see here, folks..

.. the radicalization process happens quickly and that people typically go from consuming hate material online to organizing offline. Balgord says they are increasingly involved in mainstream politics. “Now we’re seeing in terms of real-life organizing, they are coming out to support Faith Goldy’s campaign for mayor of Toronto. They are also excited by Maxime Bernier’s party,” he shares.
https://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/fe...-groups-and-hate-crimes-are-growing-in-canada

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
It's... really not hard. Demanding fewer non-white immigrants is racism. You literally can't question that, because it's an exclusionary policy based on race. And I haven't seen pro-immigration people specifically demand more non-white people -- they just note that having a more diverse cultural makeup is typically a good thing, and that you shouldn't exclude people based on the color of their skin.

To address your hypothetical scenario: if an African country's policies didn't specifically request white people but had the effect of mostly bringing in white immigrants, that would be fine. A country isn't defined by its skin color -- it's defined by its shared values. And we shouldn't be scared of changing demographics, of our own culture no longer being the center of the universe.
No it is not racism. These people come from total different cultures and it is difficult to integrate them. There is a reason why Canada only takes a few thousands immigrants which are under control for over 6 Month until they are integrated and if they break the rules they are getting deported. And it is not based on race but on culture.

If you do not control this you will have Problems like we in Germany now have. Example. Most children in major cities are immigrant children and not being able German has become a real problem. Hell People here already suggesting to remove English from the schedule to learn Turkish so children can communicate with each other. And no this is not a joke. Mass Immigration is dangerous and destructible.

Apr 25, 2009
Australia
These parts are especially reasonable:

Our immigration policy should not aim to forcibly change the cultural character and social fabric of Canada, as radical proponents of multiculturalism want. The vast majority of Canadians rightly expect immigrants to learn about our history and culture, master one of our official languages, and adopt widely shared Canadian values such as equality of men and woman, tolerance for diversity and respect for Canadian law.

Immigrants are expected to integrate in our society, not to live in ghettos and try to replicate the way of life of their country of origin in Canada.

Of course, Canadian society is also transformed by immigration, as it has for centuries. But this has to be done organically and gradually. When it happens too fast, it creates social tensions and conflicts, and provokes a political backlash, as we can see today in several countries.
At too high a level, immigration ceases to be a tool to economically benefit Canadians, and it turns instead into a burden. It becomes essentially a policy of social engineering for ideological purposes.
They would have my vote if I was Canadian. Like, it literally says that immigrants should not be living in ghettos, i.e. that they should not be an underclass. Nazism indeed.

So sick of current_year idiots like Aurelian who will outright lie just to push their backwards ideological agenda.

Apr 15, 2018
Er, no. That's not it at all.

I'm not upset that I got "called out" (I wasn't), I'm upset that you're making facile, purposefully exaggerated claims instead of arguing against what I'm actually saying. You can't actually acknowledge that the PPC and neo-Nazis are uncomfortably close in terms of ideology, so you pretend that I should be offended about uniform colors or policies that were incidental to the Nazis' ultimate goals. You literally deflected and distracted, and you have the audacity to claim I'm doing that.
You've ignored multiple critiques in this thread to focus on colors and boots, becuase what you said earlier was hopelessly naive

May 17, 2012
Canada
Oct 29, 2014
Yeah, Maxime attracts garbage.

Nothing surprising really, he knows what he's doing. I'm not saying he is actually a nazi, but he knows there is a base of people who are afraid of immigrants, who love guns, who wants to privatize things and "drain the swamp" and he wants their votes. He's using the Trump manual, that's why he's saying crap like "Make Canada Great Again", C02 is not a polluant, and calling for the firing of reporters on Twitter.

He could bring his points on immigration in a mature manner, but he's clearly choosing populism.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2019

Nothing surprising really, he knows what he's doing. I'm not saying he is actually a nazi, but he knows there is a base of people who are afraid of immigrants, who love guns, who wants to privatize things and "drain the swamp" and he want their votes. He's using the Trump manual, that's why he's saying crap like "Make Canada Great Again", C02 is not a polluant, and calling for the firing of reporters on Twitter.
People aren't "afraid" of immigrants. We just don't want our European nations to be flooded with Africans and Arabs who will inevitably turn our first world countries into the very same third world shitholes they came from. But your kind have decided that "[forced racial] diversity is our strength" because you don't have functioning brains anymore. Thinking about it, maybe your kind never did.

Last edited:
May 20, 2007
People aren't "afraid" of immigrants. We just don't want our European nations to be flooded with Africans and Arabs who will inevitably turn our first world countries into the very same third world shitholes they came from. But your kind have decided that "[forced racial] diversity is our strength" because you don't have functioning brains anymore. Thinking about it, maybe your kind never did.
You forget how important it is that nations that have a mostly white population accept as many immigrants as possible. After all, you wouldn't want WHITE SUPREMACY would you?

Jun 12, 2009
The activist that made that claim is from a Canadian non-profit called Canadian Anti-Hate Network (CAN) modeled after the SPLC and was given startup money from them. Their websites are very similar. They seem to be targeting only right wing groups. They won't be targeting Antifa because it is the right kind of hate.
They're a legitimate group who've been against hate crimes before they became chic for white nationalists.

May 17, 2012
Canada
They're a legitimate group who've been against hate crimes before they became chic for white nationalists.
They really aren't needed. Canadians don't need another left wing profitable "non profit" defining what is hate while excusing other forms of hate. Leave crimes to law enforcement. They have been doing a good job of it. Society doesn't accept these white nationalist losers, nobody does. They are fringe people with fringe ideas. These organizations only serve to mislabel anything right wing as a hate movement which they have already started to smear the PPC by the evidence you supplied.

Oct 24, 2017
Good. Stand up to bigotry and white nationalism. It's been pretty funny reading alt-right forums and how they've reacted to Trump over time. They used to think they had their man. They projected themselves onto Make America Great Again. Now they hate him and believe he's pretty much an establishment Republican at this point. That SOTU speech with talk of the Holocaust and legal immigration? They fucking lost it. Let these idiots come out into the open so they can be treated like the fools they are. Laugh at them, point them out as the intellectual midgets that they are. I look forward to the Canadian alt-right scene getting the same treatment.
I'm wondering what is so wrong exactly with white nationalism? I mean if it just means strictly controlling borders and who enters the country. 99% of the non-white countries on earth seem to be this way, ie Japan, China, Iran, etc who also strictly control who enters their country? So are they all "racist" or "alt-right" too?

Dec 22, 2010
I'm wondering what is so wrong exactly with white nationalism? I mean if it just means strictly controlling borders and who enters the country. 99% of the non-white countries on earth seem to be this way, ie Japan, China, Iran, etc who also strictly control who enters their country? So are they all "racist" or "alt-right" too?
That's not what ethnic nationalism is. Source
It would mean people like you, a minority living in America, would be "ethnically cleansed." It's a prescription for genocide and despite what some idiotic Trump haters have been saying for the past two years the Republican party has no interest in messing with that bullshit. White nationalism is a cancer that occasionally tries to rise up in America and must be firmly stamped out, everytime. The KKK are seen as nothing more but joke pieces in the fabric of society. The alt-right shares that same fate.

Jun 12, 2009
They really aren't needed. Canadians don't need another left wing profitable "non profit" defining what is hate while excusing other forms of hate. Leave crimes to law enforcement. They have been doing a good job of it. Society doesn't accept these white nationalist losers, nobody does. They are fringe people with fringe ideas. These organizations only serve to mislabel anything right wing as a hate movement which they have already started to smear the PPC by the evidence you supplied.
No, they actually label hate groups legitimately and they certainly are needed so we can keep events, like Charlottesville, to a minimum.

Oct 24, 2017
That's not what ethnic nationalism is. Source
It would mean people like you, a minority living in America, would be "ethnically cleansed." It's a prescription for genocide and despite what some idiotic Trump haters have been saying for the past two years the Republican party has no interest in messing with that bullshit. White nationalism is a cancer that occasionally tries to rise up in America and must be firmly stamped out, everytime. The KKK are seen as nothing more but joke pieces in the fabric of society. The alt-right shares that same fate.
Can you point to any specific quotes or examples of politicians who you claim are "alt-right" asking for genocide and ethnic cleansing? I'm not talking about taking a quote from a Neo-Nazi site but something that a real politician has said publicly.

Oct 24, 2017
You said you are against these Canadian politicians because they are white nationalists. So I asked what is so bad about being a white nationalist and you say it's because it means they support genocide and ethnic cleansing. So I'm asking where did they say they support such things. I'm just asking you to provide some evidence to back up what you are saying, that's all.

Dec 22, 2010
You said you are against these Canadian politicians because they are white nationalists. So I asked what is so bad about being a white nationalist and you say it's because it means they support genocide and ethnic cleansing. So I'm asking where did they say they support such things. I'm just asking you to provide some evidence to back up what you are saying, that's all.
Not once did I say any Canadian politicians were white nationalists.

May 17, 2012
Canada
No, they actually label hate groups legitimately and they certainly are needed so we can keep events, like Charlottesville, to a minimum.
Events like Charlottesville are at a minimum or you wouldn't refer to them as Charlottesville events, they would be white nationalist events which have not sprung up. Charlottesville 2.0 was a wet fart, like 10-15 white nationalists showed and society deemed them to be fucking losers. There is a non-partisan organization that already keeps violence at hate events at a minimum. It is called Law Enforcement.

This organization's only function seems to be to smear right wing parties and policies as hateful or racist. They can't even police their own side of the isle (Antifa), they don't seem very effective.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018

Nothing surprising really, he knows what he's doing. I'm not saying he is actually a nazi, but he knows there is a base of people who are afraid of immigrants, who love guns, who wants to privatize things and "drain the swamp" and he wants their votes. He's using the Trump manual, that's why he's saying crap like "Make Canada Great Again", C02 is not a polluant, and calling for the firing of reporters on Twitter.

He could bring his points on immigration in a mature manner, but he's clearly choosing populism.
Uhhg seriously, welp he's not getting my vote

Oct 29, 2014
People aren't "afraid" of immigrants. We just don't want our European nations to be flooded with Africans and Arabs who will inevitably turn our first world countries into the very same third world shitholes they came from.
Thanks for proving my point...?

I mean, there is some real adult discussion that can be made about immigration... But some people are scared shitless, and it's difficult to talk about it with them.

I don't think Canada will ever have mass immigration like Europe did in recent years, it's a boogeyman that Maxime is using. The only thing I could see provoking this in the future is climate change, but ironically, most people dead scared of immigration don't believe in it. Most people who moved from the middle east did because of ISIS, American wars and climate change.

There has been immigration waves before, including in the US. The Irish wave. And the European wave. Anglo-saxons where feeling invaded back then. I think in the end it made your country only stronger.

Feb 9, 2019
You seem to think third world shitholes are made that way by outside forces, instead of by the people in them. That's not logical. That's emotionally based "everybody is equal in every way" horseshit. Some cultures (European) are better than others (non-European.) There's a reason everybody on the planet wants to move Western countries. Nobody is demanding open borders for [insert south American country/sub-Saharan country/middle eastern country/south Asian country... you get the fucking point?]

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2017
There has been immigration waves before, including in the US. The Irish wave. And the European wave. Anglo-saxons where feeling invaded back then. I think in the end it made your country only stronger.
But these were almost the same cultures this is different. And yes Canada has o Mass immigration and they are strict as they should be but Europe is totally fucked especially Germany. We already have cities with schools where not even 20% of the schoolchildren can speak german.

May 20, 2007
It's the white part. Hell, you seem to understand why it's considered a problem.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario

I mean, there is some real adult discussion that can be made about immigration... But some people are scared shitless, and it's difficult to talk about it with them.

I don't think Canada will ever have mass immigration like Europe did in recent years, it's a boogeyman that Maxime is using. The only thing I could see provoking this in the future is climate change, but ironically, most people dead scared of immigration don't believe in it. Most people who moved from the middle east did because of ISIS, American wars and climate change.

So you're advocating open borders? Why have countries at all if the idea is none of them are allowed to be unique?

I'm not afraid of immigrants, i just don't want the entire world moving next door to me.

No one who is pro-immigration ever tells me when are we allowed to stop it. Are we expected to take in 10 million people? 100 million people? What if I don't want this "infinite" growth?

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2009
Events like Charlottesville are at a minimum or you wouldn't refer to them as Charlottesville events, they would be white nationalist events which have not sprung up. Charlottesville 2.0 was a wet fart, like 10-15 white nationalists showed and society deemed them to be fucking losers. There is a non-partisan organization that already keeps violence at hate events at a minimum. It is called Law Enforcement.
Your law enforcement just isn't good enough.

The fact that something like Charlottesville happened even once is evidence that your standards, like most Americans, are shamefully low.

Most other modern democratic states don't have nearly the same concentration of violence.

At least in Canada, we're smart enough to condemn Neo-nazis who pretend they're libertarians.

Hell, if they were true libertarians, at least we could enjoy simply laughing at them.

This organization's only function seems to be to smear right wing parties and policies as hateful or racist. They can't even police their own side of the isle (Antifa), they don't seem very effective.
Complete nonsense and the usual false equivalence argument expected from apologists.

Last edited:
May 17, 2012
Canada
Sure pal. Some non profit is going to clean up the world. Law enforcement isn't good enough to handle crime, we need a new layer of activist to police society. And I get told I am spouting complete nonsense. What exactly am I an apologist for?

Jun 12, 2009
Sure pal. Some non profit is going to clean up the world. Law enforcement isn't good enough to handle crime, we need a new layer of activist to police society. And I get told I am spouting complete nonsense. What exactly am I an apologist for?
Your false equivalence is giving Antifa the same level of scrutiny as Neo Nazis and the Alt Right when the latter are obviously much worse.

It's like apologizing for them.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2010
Your law enforcement just isn't good enough.

The fact that something like Charlottesville happened even once is evidence that your standards, like most Americans, are shamefully low.

Most other modern democratic states don't have nearly the same concentration of violence.

At least in Canada, we're smart enough to condemn Neo-nazis who pretend they're libertarians.

Hell, if they were true libertarians, at least we could enjoy simply laughing at them.

Complete nonsense and the usual false equivalence argument expected from apologists.
America is a country of over 300 million people. Some wild shit is bound to happen. Whatever momentum the alt-right had at that time they completely killed after they shot themselves in the foot. Everyone and their mother knows that the alt-right are useless dregs of society now. That they have to resort to using coded language and secret hand signals is enough for me to laugh at their complete and utter lack of political prowess.

Jun 12, 2009
America is a country of over 300 million people. Some wild shit is bound to happen. Whatever momentum the alt-right had at that time they completely killed after they shot themselves in the foot. Everyone and their mother knows that the alt-right are useless dregs of society now. That they have to resort to using coded language and secret hand signals is enough for me to laugh at their complete and utter lack of political prowess.
The percentage of violent acts from the alt right and faux-libertarians is increasing.

It's not dire or anything, but I won't hesitate to criticize.

May 17, 2012
Canada
Your false equivalence is giving Antifa the same level of scrutiny as Neo Nazis and the Alt Right when the latter are obviously much worse.

It's like apologizing for them.
Yes, hate is a zero sum game, to be against one thing it has to be the exact equivalence. And I am in support of something else I detest because I also don't like Antifa. So you are saying I am a racist. Get fucked cunt.

Jun 12, 2009
Yes, hate is a zero sum game, to be against one thing it has to be the exact equivalence. And I am in support of something else I detest because I also don't like Antifa. So you are saying I am a racist. Get fucked cunt.
I have no idea how you reached that conclusion but go have a smoke or something lol

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2009
Clean your post.

Last Halloween, the hosts of a white nationalist podcast called The Ensign Hour discussed how to propel their ideology into the mainstream of Canadian politics. Although they pined for a “European homeland,” the co-hosts were all too aware of just how unappealing their movement remained to the political mainstream.

“We’re not at the stage where we can have a straight up nationalist party and start winning seats,” lamented one of the podcasters, who went by the name “Cracker Jack."
https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2019/02/08/maxime-berniers-alt-right-problem.html

Last edited: