• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom USA Community Rep: Monster Hunter news "veeeeery soon"

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
from the capcom_uk twitter account today:

Capcom_UK ‏@Capcom_UK

Head up a Monster Hunter fansite/community?...we want to hear from you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An European announcement coming and they what everyone to know about it? Possibly.

Just another test we have to pass to get our MonHun.

Dynamic Hunting merchan.
B9q0B.gif

Oh, and recently, Tsujimoto said one of his goals is to make Monster Hunter Festa a global event.

Tenki

I think it's now clear they will announce MH3G on the gamescom. They're announcing one secret game, so it's 2+2. Good news.

GameE

I think it's now clear they will announce MH3G on the gamescom. They're announcing one secret game, so it's 2+2. Good news.

Whered you hear they are gonna announce a secret game? Btw I love Monster Hunter but I cant see a 3DS game being a big secret game for Gamescom.

Tenki

Whered you hear they are gonna announce a secret game? Btw I love Monster Hunter but I cant see a 3DS game being a big secret game for Gamescom.

That's what I've been told, from a mate who's going to the gamescom (he works for gaming press). He just knows they're announcing one game, but not which one. But it seems pretty obvious now that's MH3G.

Hellraider

That's what I've been told, from a mate who's going to the gamescom (he works for gaming press). He just knows they're announcing one game, but not which one. But it seems pretty obvious now that's MH3G.

Don't give me hopes!Stop it!

Germany is probably the second most receptive market to Monster Hunter after Japan. It would make sense to announce something at GamesCom andnowiamgettingmyhopesupagainfuckthis.

Yeah, I heard it as well (actually, I saw the mail); Capcom has an unannounced title for Gamescom, but it might be something else.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Just talking about 3DS, it could be E.X. Troopers too. ( multi with PS3).

Peru

Well these latest hints have done a fine job of making sure I'll be in ruins after Gamescom if they don't amount to anything.

suicide-booth.jpg

Hellraider

Well these latest hints have done a fine job of making sure I'll be in ruins after Gamescom if they don't amount to anything.

The problem is that if this happens it won't end that fast.Nintendo's direct will be next and that will mean another 2 weeks of having freaking hopes.And then something else.I am tired. :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
If it was really coming this whole time, what advantage is there to withholding that information for so long? To make fans of the series more pissed off and lose faith in you? Well job well done, Capcom.

Shiryu

Neo Member
Monster Hunter 3G HD for Vita with special MH Vita bundle (MH-themed Vita).

I'd be sold, really. Even if I've already played the heck out of MHP3rd G on PSP(online/offline).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
At this point, someone should ask on Capcom Forums to Svensson if we can expect something MH related at Gamescom.

Shiryu

Neo Member
3G and Portable 3rd are different games.
Btw, 3G will stay on 3DS.

Oh, I figured it was sort of the same, since they added Underwater combat (and other tweaks/changes here and there).
I guess 3G is more MHTri-esque than Portable 3rd G, so I stand corrected.

In any case, I'm just looking for another MH fix since MHP3rdG. A themed console would sell me since I did not get any of the recent handhelds (3DS/Vita).
I was throwing in the HD version because they were planning on updating the graphics and making a PS3 HD port of MHP3rd G. Bring it along to Vita aswell etc.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"HERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTS ,.... MONSTER HUNTER HD!

FOR GREE PLATFORM!

HD is what we say for Handheld Devices right?!"

Well, the place goes bezerk...
mayhem...
police cars....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"HERE IT IS LADIES AND GENTS ,.... MONSTER HUNTER HD!

FOR GREE PLATFORM!

HD is what we say for Handheld Devices right?!"

Well, the place goes bezerk...
mayhem...
police cars....

I bet you'd revel in every minute of it.

More tweets:

Capcom said:
Fan said:
Capcom said:
Got yourself a Capcom related desk buddy, we wanna see them!

YiQzh.png
Where did you get that? I'd love to know! I'm a monster hunter fan and the Felynes are rather cute!
All the way from sunny Japan, we will be doing a competition to win loads of MH swag soon.
Hmmmmmmm.

1. Announce MH3G localization
2. Start social media competition to spread the word
3. Winners take home MH prizes

They did something similar with Dragon's Dogma.

Top Bottom