• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Citizen Zero Screens (that xbox mmorpg)

neptunes

23238.jpg

23239.jpg

23240.jpg

23241.jpg

21770.jpg

neptunes

It doesn't look like a traditional mmorpg to me but I hope they improve the graphics cause those look like ass.

Slo

I think it looks pretty good. Here's hoping it's something like Planetside except good.

Slo

You do level up in Planetside. You get experience for making kills and taking territory. When you level you gain proficiencies, like if you have enough skill points you can train as a pilot, or speciallize in heavy weaponry. Except leveling up doesn't feel like you're getting stronger, it more feels like you're just getting back what you should of had in the first place, and after level 10 you start running out of things to buy. Everybody ends up being a jack-of-all-trades.

Basically you character sucks when it starts and by level 10 it's EXACTLY THE SAME as any other character. Being a level 1 character is like trying to play Battlefield 1942 with only the pistol, and by level ten you can drive tanks and fly helos.

Volt

Yikes !! This one got hit by the ugly-hammer !
It used to look pretty cool, but then again, it's been a long time since I first saw pics for this game so I guess the standards have also raised.

Top Bottom