• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW CRAIG

BigBooper

Craig is going to ruin the discussion about this game no matter what now isn't he? People will be all cutesy like "Craig was the real hero" like they were with Knack and make the discussion insufferable.

M.W.

They added facial hair.

XNUJFLEbWhwNhGP-800x450-noPad.jpg

lol here we go again with new memes, MS can’t win this by keeping quiet, just show the game already and take control of the PR!
DF will make a technical "analysis" where they will droll over technical prowess of the game.
Thats like an AO pass with some textures....youre gonna use that to ju
To be fair the game doesn't do much in terms of post processing and lighting.

As it stands Craig would have looked out of place in Halo 4 on the 360.

MiguelItUp

Craigos

Man, just recently I found out another buddy/previous co-worker of mine worked on Infinite briefly and said that the Craig meme was a joke within their walls before it became one with the public. Lmao.

I knew it wasn't BS immediately because not only does he not BS, but also because I've been in SO many situations where the QA team is like, "Hey, don't do x" and then x is done. Higher-ups come back and are like, "Why did x happen?" and QA is like, "We specifically told you not to do x." It's happened SO many times in my experience. Different topics and themes, and similar ones. But they all have the same outcome, lmao. "Oh, y'all made fun of Craig? Why didn't anyone say anything?" - "WE DID, FOR MONTHS!"

zcaa0g

Banned
People make fun of him now, but what they don't know yet is he has a one-hit kill shot where an alien bursts out of his stomach and literally bites your Master Chief's head clean off. Who's laughing now, bitches?

You guys complain that games aren't fun and same-ish, then make a huge thread because a character model doesn't look life like.
Nah, it's because it's uninteresting, the game will be just another shooter, nothing special there... It looks worse than Destiny looked at release, 8 years ago!

Fredrik

Nah, it's because it's uninteresting, the game will be just another shooter, nothing special there... It looks worse than Destiny looked at release, 8 years ago!
What’s it? We’ve seen nothing of it, other than beta MP and this alpha cut scene screen or whatever it is. That’s the problem. Why aren’t they showing anything? A year delay and it comes out in less than 3 months. And they have nothing. Just show a single cool quality mode screen! Can’t crunch so much that they haven’t got time for that. Own the memes, he’s famous, and give the poor guy a first class story, make him a sidekick or something, and render him to perfection. He literally has a more famous face than Master Chief which is just a helmet. Use it!

Agreed, fanboy hate is all up in here.
Yeah I’m genuinely confused by people who can’t tell the difference between before and after - I assume this is a problem with the artistic design rather than the graphical upgrade. Because it’s clear it’s been upgraded, this is from someone who has been critical of all this throughout

vewn

HUGE upgrade visually and artistically.

Considering this was last:
WPMfMQi.jpeg
This so much. We don't know if they redid the armours yet or just changed the materials but a little edge wear and surface breakup goes a long way. It's such a quick addition too so it really puzzles me why it wasn't there in the first place. Same with guns and armor textures, total failure of their art direction.

Top Bottom