• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW CRAIG

elliot5

that's Esharum though

b9lqotqqnsc51.jpg
different paint and this craig doesn't have the torn lip and all that.

This image is from Halo Wars 2. I'm not saying it has to look like this. All I'm saying is why can't the design of the character be as inspired as Atriox was in Halo Wars 2.

Yes and I'm agreeing with you that Halo: Infinite would be infinitely (do you see what I did there?) better if the brutes looked more like the gif in your post.

The artistic direction across the board in Halo: Infinite is awful... like really really bad.

I don't quite understand how they went from Halo 5: Guardians (which I liked the direction) to this.

Yes and I'm agreeing with you that Halo: Infinite would be infinitely (do you see what I did there?) better if the brutes looked more like the gif in your post.

The artistic direction across the board in Halo: Infinite is awful... like really really bad.

I don't quite understand how they went from Halo 5: Guardians (which I liked the direction) to this.
Lmao, no offense but I’m glad 343 are doing the opposite of this

If you think artistically halo 5 looks better… damn…

Last edited:
That Bearded Pilot guy must have surveyed well in user feedback.
Craig of Rivia.
Realtime hair growth. We can use a sharpie pen on Master Chief so he won't be left out.

I call bollocks. It looks like Halo in every single video that has come out so far. If you liked it’s artistic direction before, you’ll still like it now. If you didnt, then you still won’t.

It looks very little like any previous Halo game. They've tried to replicate the low res, low poly-count look of Halo:CE in modern high fidelity, but it looks totally like ass.

Halo: CE had a charm, but only because its graphics and therefore artistic design was forged within technical limits. Infinite trying to replicate that look in a modern eninge is a mistake. It's why everything looks so awkward.

It's why Craig became such a freaking meme in the first place.

If you think Infinite looks like Halo 2, 3, Reach, 4 or 5, you need to get your eyes checked.

Jadsey

This took them a year??!

In all seriousness, I hope the game turns out well for fans.

Last edited:
This took them a year??!

In all seriousness, I hope the game turns out well for fans.
So much hyperbole in this thread. You're literally looking at parts of a final model which have significantly and obviously has more detail than the original meme.

for instance
zxscv8oxfxn71.jpg

z4wue8oxfxn71.jpg

The difference is literally night and day.

Last edited:
So much hyperbole in this thread. You're literally looking at parts of a final model which have significantly and obviously has more detail than the original meme.

for instance
zxscv8oxfxn71.jpg

z4wue8oxfxn71.jpg

The difference is literally night and day.
It does look significantly better, I'm more interested in hearing about improved AI, the bots in the tech preview were apparently very intelligent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom