• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Crash Bandicoot design spotted at Vicarious Visions office

TimmiT

Mock if old.

From the Vicarious Visions Facebook page:
ibsi9Wmd0JwlxZ.jpg

ibxqzgDc2XM8sA.jpg

EDIT: Replaced picture with higher-res pictures Tenki posted.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I don't care what happened to its arms, but I see its face: it doesn't seem the obnoxiously stupid last one. O God.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Looks quite skylander-ish. Haven't VV developed Skylanders' 3DS and Wii U versions?

Maybe Crash will be featured in next year skylanders...

Tizoc

Hmmm...

Honestly don't know how I feel about this, but if it's a normal platformer game with no toy dlc, etc. then I just hope it'll be good.

For that matter, what're the best Crash Bandicoot games on the PSP that are vita compatible? I already have 1-3 and CTR BTW.

Skidd

His face is pretty much spot on. Someone obviously had a look at Naighty Dog's old concept art.

But why does he looks so buffed? And ditch the clown shoes. :<

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I think there's a "toy" aesthetic going on, because it appears as if the platform he's standing on is composed of felt material...you can even see buttons on it.

I can't hate on Crash. I remember the days when he used to troll Nintendo(best gaming commercials). I also remember how Crash 3 was the best platformer and CTR is still the best Kart game ever made. Then I remember who it was that actually made those games. Then I cry.

Fox Mulder

How I wish those kind of games to make a return, I miss platform games on beefy hardware.

nintendo diss?

Nintendo platformers and rayman have kept the genre relevant while everyone else chases shooters. I wish MS had done more with Banjo Kazooie.

I can't hate on Crash. I remember the days when he used to troll Nintendo(best gaming commercials). I also remember how Crash 3 was the best platformer and CTR is still the best Kart game ever made. Then I remember who it was that actually made those games. Then I cry.

I dream of Sony saying "fuck it" and buying back the rights. This kinda puts a bullet in that dream once again.

nintendo diss?

Nintendo platformers and rayman have kept the genre relevant while everyone else chases shooters. I wish MS had done more with Banjo Kazooie.

NSMB is tired beyond belief. Rayman was a nice addition, both on console, Vita, and even the iPad game. More entries from other people, even Crash, would be welcomed. Agreed about Banjo. Microsoft has neglected him in a terrible terrible way.

qq more

NSMB is tired beyond belief. Rayman was a nice addition, both on console, Vita, and even the iPad game. More entries from other people, even Crash, would be welcomed. Agreed about Banjo. Microsoft has neglected him in a terrible terrible way.

There's also DKCR, Kirby and eventually a new 3D Mario.

Top Bottom