• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Crysis 3 Trailer: Vehicles in SP confimed

Principate

Saint Titanfall
It had the oh so fun tank level in Crysis 1 as well as the fighter jet one. No idea about Crysis 2 but in Crysis 1 there were certainly vehicles.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Never played Crysis 2, but 1 had vehicals, lots of them.

If 2 really didnt have any... wtf, 2 from everything i've heard and saw of it looks like it was a dramatic downgrade from 1.

Will Crysis 3 show your hand picking up guns ala Crysis 1? or will it be Jedi style ala Crysis 2?
Is Crysis 3 sophisticated enought to do what Crysis 1 already did?

Metal-Geo

there were vehicle sections in crysis 2? I'll be honest, I don't remember a single vehicle section from 2.
You got to shoot with an on-rails tank once.

And there's a very, very, very tiny section where you get to drive a jeep past some cliff-like structure, mowing down aliens in the process. Which takes literally less than 30 seconds.

I remember some destruction with some sort of tank I think.

And there's a very, very, very tiny section where you get to drive a jeep past some cliff-like structure, mowing down aliens in the process. Which takes literally less than 30 seconds.

bloody hell, how do I not remember that section. must have been very short / not very good if I blocked it out, I remember pretty much everything else about the game...

There's another sequence where you take either a tank or a humvee type vehicle through a tunnel that's open on the right side, and a helicopter attacks you.

I remember some destruction with some sort of tank I think.

If I'm remembering right you were only the gunner on a tank.

Right now I remember there is an earlier level where you are driving some kind of truck with guns.

As an Xbox owner, I didn't get to play that. It looks awesome, though.

You didnt miss anything. The tanks in the game handled better than that plane. That level was only fun if you didnt try to help anyone and just flew right through the whole level.

Top Bottom