• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New dashboard for Xbox inbound (GA expected October)

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Jfc

Just give me a long horizontally scrolling list arranged by recently played games

I do not need and do not want to get perma Mixer and perma Game Pass in every update instead of that
Go play on your ps4 or switch HA 🤬
Srsly fix the xbox os
Its trash

I love posts like this. Who boxes consoles back up? Lol. I haven’t turned my PS4 on in over a year, but it’s still under my TV. Do you live in a box or what?

Also congrats on talking about the PS4 being better in an Xbox thread.

Glad someone pointed out how his post was....pointless lol

The dashboard looks.better than the current one. I'm in the Insider program, is it out for us now?

II_JumPeR_I

What is so frustrating about the current dash is that it doesn't show you the stuff you own. Only like the last 3 things you launched. You have to click like 3 or 4 times to see all your games/apps.
You can create groups that show up on your main page... very easy

Ellis

I hard reset every 2-3 days because of the current garbage dashboard

God bless the PS4 UI

Wish I could say the same. I thought that the PSP/PS3 XMB was pure perfection, and PS4's UI being a massive step back.
It's better now that there is the option to make folders, but that shit should have been there from day one.

I do like the quick access menu, and button mapping options though.

Mista

Banned
Wish I could say the same. I thought that the PSP/PS3 XMB was pure perfection, and PS4's UI being a massive step back.
It's better now that there is the option to make folders, but that shit should have been there from day one.

I do like the quick access menu, and button mapping options though.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I only said this in comparison with X1 UI

PS3/360 UI still king

Top Bottom