• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Day's Gone Screenshots

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Obviously, this is what the Valentines invitations were all about!

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-04-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-05-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-02-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-01-ps4-us-05feb19

More here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/days-gone-ps4/deacon-and-sarahs-wedding-invitation/

Geki-D

Banned
If your boyfriend wears a back-to-front baseball cap (and doesn't even take it off to propose), you should probably not marry him.

Last edited:

Arun1910

Yeah she definitely dies.

No sarcasm intended but that's how most stories go when a love interest is involved.

Those are exceptionally low quality images. Terribly compressed tiny jpegs. Strange how an official site would have such low quality images.

gioGAF

Not going to lie, the whole tattoo sleeve is killing this game for me. I get that some people dig that, but it totally turns me off. I'm already skipping this based on the looks of the protagonist unless the game itself is some sort of revelation.

I'm not interested in playing a biker gang dude for a narrative driven game. It would be like playing Skyrim with an avatar that you don't want to look at. Given that this seems to be a trend in Western games, I might have to stick to Japanese games or games with self-created avatars.

It is bad enough that many games are turning women into man-jawed avatars, many of the males are of the tatted persuasion and many others are just getting their asses kicked by random chicks (fu UC4!).

Top Bottom