• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead or Alive 5 Character reveal (Leak)

xion4360

Mila has received an official reveal trailer.

"Mila is an up-and-coming MMA champion who has scored spectacular victories all over the world. She spends her days training at the gym in between shifts at her part-time job, honing her skills as a lightning fast, orthodox striker with a strong follow-up ground game. Mila also feels intense admiration for a certain fighter, and she has entered the fifth Dead or Alive Tournament to follow her dream of taking on her idol in the ring."

462227_10151099038436axsv4.jpg

243378_101510990324167jsce.jpg

271889_1015109903278633sv5.jpg

327906_10151099033481easgd.jpg

202785_10151099033001u2sre.jpg

413907_10151099033386arsuh.jpg

Pai and Gen Fu have also been confirmed.

l_504f1587d517b-jpg.524

l_504f158931c01-jpg.523

l_504f1588dbaca-jpg.522

l_504f158912fd4-jpg.521

The official roster is

Akira (VF)
Sarah (VF)
Pai (VF)
Rig (New)
Mila (New)
Kasumi
Ayane
Hayate
Hayabusa
Tina
Bass
Zack
Hitomi
Kokoro
Helena
La Mariposa/Lisa
Eliot
Gen Fu
Brad Wong
Bayman
Christie
Jann Lee
Leifang
Alpha 152

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Am I supposed to know who Mila is or something? It looks like they added boobs to Zack.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Huh, she doesn't have Grunge outfit she had on in a previous leak. Looks a lot better here.

patapuf

Oh it's another woman with big tits. Creative bunch down at Team Ninja.

It's 12 guys and 11 girls right now, with one last girl rumored. There's also one character that's living toothpaste.

apart from big boobs the women are quite different from each other.

Ninjimbo

As a VF player, I don't really understand other people's excitement towards the inclusion of VF characters. I also main Pai and I'm not the least bit excited about her appearance.

It's a nice gesture from TN though. I'm glad the series is getting some outside love.

As a VF player, I don't really understand other people's excitement towards the inclusion of VF characters. I also main Pai and I'm not the least bit excited about her appearance.

It's a nice gesture from TN though. I'm glad the series is getting some outside love.

I had no idea before this thread that VF characters were even in this, wtf.

Skilletor

You don't understand why people would be excited about being able to play a character they like?

Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports.

They should give Mila cauliflower ears too.

xion4360

What? That looks like kicboxing to me.

Tina: "You dont look like a wrester. MMA right?"
Mila: "yeah"

Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports.

They should give Mila cauliflower ears too.

Im gonna have to add this to the OP since some people seem clueless.

Top Bottom