• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Age: Inquisition screenshots (PC version)

Dawg

These are new screenshots from the PC version of Dragon Age: Inquisition. I took them myself and I got approval from BioWare's Aaryn Flynn to post these.

My specs:

Nvidia GTX 770 2GB
Intel i5-4670K (stock speed atm)
256GB SSD
8GB RAM 1333MHz

I'm playing on high settings, not everything on ultra.

imE4jBC1T0uzs.png

isa3cPLeNa8f2.png

iblESNjpHkTXFx.png

imE4jBC1T0uzs.png

ibmjWGNKPbdzgQ.png

i1HqlQsrf3itv.png

ibjIOmyqzf7UUs.png

Two screenshots I posted in the other thread:

iHJlLiG8ZU1yB.png

iiCVTPx5CDeWx.png

LowParry

Good lord. Those are pretty damn good. Thanks Dawg!

Edit: Btw, I'm sure you've answered this but maybe a little more detail, how's performance with the game?

Dawg

Good lord. Those are pretty damn good. Thanks Dawg!

Edit: Btw, I'm sure you've answered this but maybe a little more detail, how's performance with the game?

Performance is great for me. Some dips here and there in areas with lots of NPCs, but that's expected. My rig is good, but the VRAM is a little low :p

Levyne

Banned
Great shots Dawg!

Just curious, does the game have a benchmark tool, or can you otherwise tell us how well it runs with your set up?

Denton

Performance is great for me. Some dips here and there in areas with lots of NPCs, but that's expected. My rig is good, but the VRAM is a little low :p

What does "great" mean? 60 with some dips here and there ?

I wonder if Mantle will help get me to 60 stable.

HT UK

Looks great. Finally finished setting up my world on the Keep earlier today, now just got to wait till launch!

Arelaz

Oh man. I was on the fence between console version and PC version, due to that multiplayer and having friends on console..but those screens make me want the PC version more right now.

Xamdou

My graphics card is the same as yours: OC EVGA 2gb Geforce 770gtx but has an i7-4700 series and 16gb of DDR 3 ram.

Since your running 1080p can you post your exact ingame video settings and your average fps please bro?

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Have they confirmed the resolution/framerate for PS4/XB1 yet?

Top Bottom