• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

New Dragon Ball FighterZ screenshots: Ginyu, Nappa, Story and more!

Crazy Diamond

Feb 11, 2016
Ginyu and Nappa

Story, Tournament, and More!

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Apr 25, 2014
It looks so fucking good

Have they announced if dlc will come to this ? Would love for there to be long term support. Not familiar with arc system games dlc support

Feels like my squad so far would be : Android 18, Napa, Tien / Krillin. So annoyed I couldn't play the beta

Neoxon

Jul 28, 2013
So do the new Android versions of the heroes exist in Black’s future (going by the stage)? If so,
shouldn’t that future no longer exist thanks to the Zen-Oh of that timeline?

this game is something else I tell ya. Just gimme crossplay.
Sadly, they already confirmed no cross-play.

Strakt

Mar 24, 2015
So it looks like you gain currency for winning matches? Wonder what that currency is used for

DVG

Nov 16, 2014
In the world map image, am I missing something or does it look like the area under krillin on the right is a new stage? The cave looking one. Have we seen that yet?

Lifejumper

Nov 1, 2009
Holland
In the world map image, am I missing something or does it look like the area under krillin on the right is a new stage? The cave looking one. Have we seen that yet?
Yeah looks like the stage where Beerus and Goku fought in the BoG movie.

Neoxon

Jul 28, 2013
It would be nice if we could move on to the Buu saga.
We'll probably get Kid Buu, Ultimate Gohan, & Gotenks in the game as far as the Buu Saga goes. Hell, Bamco already hinted at Kid Buu on Twitter (plus Majin Buu's character page has a variable next to his name in the website address, implying that another version of Buu is coming).