• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon Ball Super Movie in the works (planned for 2022)

Codes 208

According to IGN
In honor of Goku Day, Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama revealed today that a new Dragon Ball Super film will be released in 2022.

Also from the man Akira Toriyama himself:
Akira-Toriyama-Message-to-Fans-720x378.png

consider me excited because DBS: Broly was amazing

Last edited:
Janemba would be cool to see. Since the Dragon Ball Z movies were never considered canon, much like Broly they can do another reimagining with a powerful villain.

On the other hand, it'd also be interesting to see a new original villain. Either way, excited to see more of this.

Last edited:

Porcile

Broly was pretty good. I liked the fleshing out of Planet Vegeta even if I probably prefer the Bardock movie.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
FUCK YEA MOTHERFUCKERS.

these other weak ass anime like demon slayer need to sit the fuck down :messenger_sunglasses:

watch the unexpected character be Freiza

Codes 208

Janemba would be cool to see. Since the Dragon Ball Z movies were never considered canon, much like Broly they can do another reimagining with a powerful villain.

On the other hand, it'd also be interesting to see a new original villain. Either way, excited to see more of this.
I’m personally hoping for Cooler to appear as canon, with his own golden form (or platinum since he’s always trying to one up freeza)

Last edited:
Top Bottom