• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dragon's Crown trailer

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I think this character's animation looks a lot better. A lot of characters had a nasty "swimming" effect from morphing.

Espada

Damn, this trailer is loaded to the gills with stuff. As far as I'm concerned the release can't come any sooner. I want to play this ASAP.

Morpork

Elf skills from 0:17-0:18
As the screen is scrolling up, the skill shown is "Option Dagger". Allows you to pick up daggers.
The next skill is "Salamandra Oil". It allows you to add fire to bow and dagger attacks, and can be toggled.
The last skill shown is "Elemental Roar". Attack with the power of fairies (use by holding the square button where the faries' power can be found).

And for a split second you can see a dwarf skill "Eagle Dive", which you activate by pressing X after double jumping (the dwarf can double jump?!)

0:27, the menu with the sorceress as the background picture
Seems like you can customize your loadout and inventory before you go adventuring into a dungeon.

0:33, notice the NPC in the background. Giving me memories of saving villagers in Golden Axe.

I have no idea what's going on with the runes used by the wizard and the fighter. "Strength Beyond Strength" gives invincibility for a short time.

You can bring back the bones of other adventurers and have them join your party.

At 1:05, just before the dragon breathes fire, the sorceress uses a tome of protection to reduce the damage the entire party takes.

Anyone catch what the narrator is saying at 1:09? "Network を通じて、(something)共闘プレーでも可能"

1:30, there's a shot with lots of food. And we all know how good food in Vanillaware games look. There's lots of cursors, looks like it could be some sort of minigame.

She said "tano" 他の same as hokano. Meaning other. So the sentence was: You can play with others (around the world) or together (locally).

1jtpyd.jpg

2m3ofj.jpg

3e4rqj.jpg

http://www.4gamer.net/games/134/G013480/20130524024/

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Did this trailer confirm vita users being able to participate in local PS3 play in place of PS3 controllers?

Because that's all I really wanted personally in terms of "cross-play"

Top Bottom