• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DriveClub shots in response to GT6 annoucement

driveclub2.jpg

driveclub1.jpg

driveclub3.jpg

Game-Record-Large-Image.jpg

driveclub4.jpg

Game-Record-Hero_alternate.jpg

Featuring zombie AI drivers
game-record-hero_alteltkko.jpg

driveclub5.jpg

CwvRR4x.jpg

The fight is on!

Are people really just going to try to force a versus competition between two completely different games on two different platforms?

Amir0x

Banned
not bad, not bad at all. I'm super excited about this for the concepts it is introducing, though, but it definitely looks really nice

mr_nothin

Banned
I really dont see how people are comparing GT5 or GT6 to this. The reflections and all the detail (especially environments) are just a huge leap beyond anything GT could pull off. Lighting is more stylized but I still love the look of this alot more than GT6.
This will probably have motion blur during gameplay too which will take it to a whole 'nother level.

The fuck is this vs shit, how are these 2 games possibly competing against each other when one's a sim and the other is an arcade racer, not to mention the generation gap between them. Of course DriveClub will look much, much better than GT, it's on next-gen hardware.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
'nuff shots, we need to see gameplay and exactly the handling model they're going for. Hopefully it's far enough from sim that GT6 doesn't confuse consumers too much.

Is it know what the gameplay will be for this game? It's not a sim, right?
I rather see it beng a bit more arcady and fun.

Maybe it's more like Horizon?

Two completely different games? They both claim to be driving simulators.

This isn't a driving sim. It's a cross between a sim and an arcade racer. Like Criterion's NFS or PGR. Those handle very differently compared to something like GT, and they lean far more toward the arcade side than the sim.

Top Bottom