• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New DriveClub shots in response to GT6 annoucement

Screenshots are all well and good, but I want to see this baby in motion. Like that sublime gif image that just makes the game look so sweet; I want some decently portioned, uninterrupted gameplay action.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
wait thats a porsche

driveclub5.jpg

correct?

also the cars seem to be customized with liveries........
Looks like it! But I can't say for sure.

Is this like that fake Kanye & 50 cent feud about whose album will debut #1?

Anyway, it's hard to tell if these screenshots look good due to potential bullshot/photomode.

Seriously, I cannot spot differences anymore between those high profile racers. You could have told me that this is the new Forza game for Xbox 360 and I would believe you.

Things will look very different real time I guess, rather than in these shots which racing games tend to fill with filters, nice effects, etc.

Corto

Why fabricate a rivalry on a potential highly overlapped audience? And there seems to be a critical gameplay difference between the two games. One being a simulator and the other more of an arcade racer so they are different enough games to not cannibalize each other. I will buy both and I'll enjoy both for different reasons.

jett

D-Member
Haha awesome. Polyphony shitbaked! jk...or am I. Drive Club really looks outstanding.

Plz release 1080p versions of all this.

The_Monk

I want to play this game so much. I really hope they nail the audio too. I want to listen the car screaming when entering a tunnel.

Thanks for posting these fellow GAFfer!

Top Bottom