• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

Our ban to full page ratio so far is 1:1.

vGTkkZj.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think the last dt had the lowest mortality rate. Rest in peace to all the coldveins out there. 🙏

that one night kate was drunk and stumbling around and we had to prevent the randos from taking advantage of her ;____;

poor thing, she's gorgeous and perfect for illithug

hoggert

Puzzles in road to gehnna are too hard while drinking. I don't know how I even got past the first one. Just walked through the door and the puzzle room is the entire exterior of the fucking castle that the rest of the level takes place in. The terminals being a message board this time around is fucking hilarious thou

now give us XKATEE and we'll never ask for anything again

except .thegif™

that one night kate was drunk and stumbling around and we had to prevent the randos from taking advantage of her ;____;

poor thing, she's gorgeous and perfect for illithug

Who?

ill next time you're back let's go to emo night if you're 21 yet. It's hot chick central.

EDIT: Last night I met my perfect woman and the world separated us before I could get her number. I hate you world.

Wool

I can't believe you've done this. LUCKYBOY lets make a new thread called sober thread, where we can talk about how much macuser sucks and how much we like PCs.

Wall of shame from last thread. Somehow, I only beat coldvein by 3 posts.
p0flIB6.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eash that wall of shame.

I'm having a good night. Just got back from dinner; now watching Bloodborne be played.

Salsa

still recovering man

I forgot how great mdma can be. specially at a place like that

liked it so much I even saved this lil bit of nothing

but imma just take it tomorrow

seriously tho chemical brothers were insane. go see them

Illithid that model is a QT. Did you see the pic of her sitting on a fridge? You and her and I should have a big instagram photoshoot in her kitchen.

Also, is this what life is like in The Big Apple? I think you and definitely Macuser would like this show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLy_4cLitwjd3Idg40wul5gFN5J_VvX5M2&v=WEVIRX68tOY

it's like the worst people i know got together and filmed a week of their lives

but yeah that model is hot and i'm gonna do bad things to her (and post about it here immediately after)

and mdma is THE BEST

Minus_Me

mfw I posted over 300 times in one thread and was still only the 16th highest poster

Illithid that model is a QT. Did you see the pic of her sitting on a fridge? You and her and I should have a big instagram photoshoot in her kitchen.

Also, is this what life is like in The Big Apple? I think you and definitely Macuser would like this show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLy_4cLitwjd3Idg40wul5gFN5J_VvX5M2&v=WEVIRX68tOY

Man I've met people exactly like that. They love their independence and yet I somehow got stuck with the bill at every bar loool.

Kwixotik

Had a really nice night at my favourite bar, some nice conversation. Had six Tom Collins though loool.

Charles Mingus - "Duke Ellington's Sound of Love"

No idea what to grab for dinner tomorrow, but I might be hungry for a nice steak.

I always feel like you're posting from within The Great Gatsby. I know Gatsby predates that song by about half a century, but still.

On that note, I wish I had some scotch.

instead I'm drinking a beer that was opened 24 hours ago and plotting on ordering a pizza when Domino's opens in the morning

Top Bottom